Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"I'm not like those many dolls you control!"
|Guild Mark Location||
|Base of Operations|
Kendall Hartley(Older Sister)
Black Dragon Slayer Magic
Sandra Hartley(サンドラ・ハートリーSandora hātorī), is a S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, and is a model for Sorcerer Magazine. She is the strongest user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic, compared to other users of Black Dragon Slayer Magic. Her magic is way more stronger than Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy’s magic. Sandra, is famous for her singing voice, and dancing skills. She is in a relationship with Jin.
Sandra, is a slim young woman who has long wavy scarlet hair with red eyes. She has normal size bust, and often a model for sorcerer magazine. She has a curvaceous body, She wore a blue top, with pink skirt to match her blue top. She also wore a leather brown belt to keep her skirt up. Sandra wears a black and red scarf that was given to her by her parents before they disappeared.
Sandra used to be a kind, sweet and a caring girl. But after they had came back from Tenrou Island, she became an uncaring, unkind and became cruel and evil. She joined Raven Tail after knowing that Fairy Tail became the "weakest guild" in Fiore after 7 years of disappearance.
She's been known as the most cruel person in Fiore. She's loud, and impatient.
Tenrou Island arc Edit
Grand Magic Games arc Edit
In the Grand Magic Games, she met up with a Fairy Tail member, Lucy Heartfilia who had already lost to Flare Corona and Minerva Orland, lost to Sandra. Lucy convinced Sandra to go back to Fairy Tail, but though Sandra was cruel.
But how about, Sandra fought Erza, in which she lost.
And while she was battling the dragon, Natsu requested to team up with her, but then she refused, and once the dragons were defeated, she was no where to be seen.
Tartaros arc Edit
And Tartaros, is where we can see Sandra now. She was reborn as a demon, but came back after Tartaros was defeated.
Avatar arc Edit
Alvarez Empire arc Edit
After Sandra was born, (July 27), their father left them. Basically, Sandra is seen after Edolas arc, was dragged by Lisanna to Earthland. She wasn't born to Earthland, and born in Edolas.
Since Edolas had no magic, (Limited.) and is only limited, she couldn't use one to stop her abusive foster mother, so she tried to stop her by words. She had been repeating this statement since she was a child, which caused kids to tease her because of her trying to be "brave".
Sandra is said to be kidnapped in her earlier years, in which she was 6 years old. Her left eye was stabbed several times, before it turned to be-soup like. But believe her or not, she was healed by a person and made her a new eye. Just like Erza's. She was saved by Kendall Hartley, in which she didn't know was her Older sister.
And in Earthland, she joined a crazy guild called "Fairy Tail", and where she met Jin.
Magic and Abilities Edit
Black Dragon Slayer Magic (黒の滅竜魔法, Koku no Metsuryū Mahō), also referred to as Darkness Dragon Slayer Magic (冥の滅竜魔法 Yami no Metsuryū Mahō), and Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (影の滅竜魔法 Ei no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and lastly as well as most obviously, a Dragon Slayer Magicwhich is focused upon the transformation of the physiology of the caster's body into a dragon, which are extremely powerful and flight-capable legendary creatures that are a strange mixture between serpentine, reptilian and avian traits that live in Earth Land; resulting in Water Dragon Slayer Magic revolving around the generation, manipulation, and absorption as well as consumption of the element of darkness, which is the polar opposite to brightness, the result of the condition of a very small amount or even an absence of visible light; beings are incapable of distinguishing colours in conditions of either high brightness or darkness, and in conditions of insufficient light, perception is achromatic and ultimately, black; not only this, Black Dragon Slayer Magic encompasses shadows, which is a space where light from a light source is blocked by an opaque object, occupying all of the three-dimensional volume behind an object with light in front of it; indeed, Black Dragon Slayer Magic doesn't only manipulate anything that's classified as "dark energy", but it encompasses the "concept", which are a generalization or abstraction from experience or the result of a transformation of existing ideas, the concept being instantiated by all of its actual or potential instances, whether these are things in the real world or other ideas that can be classifed as part of the dark arts, allowing Black Dragon Slayer Magic to transcend most, if not all other umbrakinetic-type magics.
Black Dragon Slayer Magic is touted as one of the very first forms of Dragon Slayer Magic in the Sun Trilogy timeline alongside Photon Dragon Slayer Magic of the Dragon of Dragons, being developed by the Unbreakable Dark soon after Magic came into being on Earth Land through the opposing emotions from the Old World contacting the dormant Ley lines, resulting in an enormous surge of magical energy that washed over the world that induced a rapid evolution of the animal kingdom, blending their Deoxyribonucleic acids with that of the despair energy created by the Hellions to mutate their existences into dragonkind, with the strongest of the lot developing this magic quickly, before she instructed others of her kind to do the same, leading to the boon of Dragon Slayer Magic in the present time. Black Dragon Slayer Magic is utilized by Black Dragon, Níðhöggr. It is one of the few constants about Níðhöggr, remaining equipped within his Factor of the Dragon throughout his many reincarnations and clones, appearing alongside him during Daybreak Side-Story: Dragorigin in his original form, Daybreak S2 as Níðhöggr Replicant, and in Fairy Tail: Dawn's Ragnarok Arc
Supplementary Spells Edit
- Shade Forge (, Shēdo Fōji lit. Pseudo-Darkness Molding Magic): Shade Forge is a special sub-ability of Black Dragon Slayer Magic- it can be considered an existence similar to that of the Darkness-Make Molding Magic. Shade Forge is the main usage of Black Dragon Slayer Magic other than simply using it to bolster the user's close-quarters capabilities; in any case, Shade Forge is triggered by the user taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, placing outside sources under their thrall while drawing from the inner feelings of humanity that they kept locked away, afraid of all of those hypocritical judgmental types whom are no different than themselves – this is the way of shadows; however, unlike regular Black Dragon Slayer Magic, the user can only manifest it lightly, that is to say, that they are only able to project the darkness one or two feet ahead of themselves. However, that is where Shade Forge's full power comes into play—if the user understands the inherent structure of the properties about to be reproduced in their mind; including the flow and balance of magical energy within, they can use the darkness in order to perfectly replicate the structure of the identified material, using the darkness to cause the manifested item in a more malleable state, completely unlike its regular version, as to allow it to be easily reshaped into a new form, reforming the material into a new shape that they deem suitable in a matter of seconds. The shadowy structures that the caster manifests all carry the natural overwhelming power of Dragon Slayer Magic, even when the user isn't touching them, making them a cut above most other forms of structure-creation magic; indeed, the only limitations are the user's own imagination, and it requires no prior movements which are all in-born with Molding Magic, instead, the user can form countless items simply by shaping their magical power and thinking about it, not even using the proper modification technique known as Shape Transformation in order to bring their thoughts into reality; for this reason, it can be said that Shade Forge is far more effective than bog-standard Darkness-Make or powers similar to it. With Shade Forge, the user is able to draw any darkness or shadow from any source, including the night sky and their own shadow; though they able to manifest darkness from their own magical power, but this is relatively taxing on their body and magic reserves, which is why it is preferable to draw their element from natural sources. Like regular Black Dragon Slayer Magic, Shade Forge's substance is known to be extremely destructive, capable of obliterating almost anything in its path as the eternano composing the darkness accelerates the moment of contact with a physical being, causing it to explode momentarily, before reverting to its previous state and continuing to travel forward. As the user is capable of molding darkness from the night sky, Shade Forge becomes exponentially more powerful at night—making a user of the magic considered nearly invincible, with only a few weaknesses to exploit. With high-level Shade Forge, it is possible to manufacture an exact replica of objects using darkness as the primary material. Despite all of its near invincibility as darkness can be procured from nearly everything and anywhere, Shade Forge's greatest weakness is that by drawing upon the element of the night sky; darkness, the user subjects themselves to the full brunt of the negative emotions that compose Black Dragon Slayer Magic. There are two forms of Shade Forge; the first is called Static Shade Forge. This type of Shade Forge is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Shade Forge. This type of Shade Forge focuses on creating animate shadowy sculptures, usually in the form of animals; though human body parts and the like can also be formed. Dynamic Shade Forge is said to be more quickly cast than Static Shade Forge. While both styles of Shade Forge have their own pros and cons, there is no clear "superior", leaving the matter of which style is "stronger" up to how much both versions evolve.
- Dynamic Shade Forge (実降・偽性・闇の造形魔法|ダイナミック・シェード・フォージ}}, Dainamikku Shēdo Fōji lit. Entity-Summoning Pseudo-Darkness Molding Magic): Dynamic Shade Forge is the second form of Shade Forge; it involves the user creating familiars forged from darkness. These familiars are formed when the user focuses more magical energy into the formation of their Shade Forge magic seal while envisioning a proper 'guardian', at which point, the user can manifest them from their magic seal- these beings of darkness take upon a black smoky colouration and emit a soft glow and generally have hundreds of eyes emblazoned upon their existences. While Dynamic Shade Forge focuses on animals of darkness, human body parts and the like can also be formed; the user can also manifest full humanoid beings; the user more often than not utilizes the creations made manifest by Dynamic Shade Forge in order to assist them in battle, be used as diversions from all sorts of incoming blows, and last, but not least, as a means of transportation to reach heights that would normally be considered impossible or to evade an enemy's onslaught. Dynamic Shade Forge is said to be more quickly cast than Static Shade Forge; though they generally cost more magical power to maintain due to Dynamic Shade Forge summoning beings which more often than not requiring the user to direct and command them; though after a while, these demonic guardians are capable of displaying free will and thought, making all sorts of movements on their own judgments based on the current situation, allowing them to take appropriate action in many cases. With Dynamic Shade Forge and a good memory, the user has the ability to summon avatars of the foes that they've defeated, the stronger they are the better. The user is said to not really be interested in Dynamic Shade Forge as they prefer to fight their battles themselves, but the original dragon who used the magic was noted to be an absolute master of this version of Shade Forge, manifesting entire armies from nothing to run wild upon those who opposed them.
- Shadowsinker (, Shadōshinkā lit. Black Dragon's Darkness Body Transformation): Shadowsinker is a core aspect of Black Dragon Slayer Magic and one of the magic's most powerful assets; effectively, it's a drastically more effective version of the Shadow Body spell, which is a darkness-based version of the Elemental Body ability of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed; but Shadowsinker is a permanently available ability - Shadowsinker enables the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic to transform their body into shadows, allowing them to sink into the ground in order to roam around freely at high speed and teleport. When inducing Shadowsinker, the user takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature which now begins to surround their body, enveloping the caster in its entirety before the malefic powers of the shadows reduce their existence to black wispy smoke and embers – this is actually their own magical energy influenced by Black Dragon Slayer Magic, essentially transforming their very body into that of shadows, which cannot be touched by normal means. This shadowy from grants the caster near unparalleled speed and an immunity to harm when transformed; essentially granting them the status of semi-flight. With Shadowsinker, the user is capable of closing the distance between themselves and their enemies, and can even use it go through them, attacking and then re-materializing continually as a form of a 'speed blitz'. Since the user is capable of transforming their body into shadows, the user can use the shadow dash to go through structures with openings, like chain-link fences, iron bars and pipe-like structures; they can simply escape through ventilation systems and anything that has the smallest of openings, making the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic virtually impossible to corner unless under specific circumstances. With Shadowsinker, the user can squeeze through tight passages, or move objects about –they could pull a person out from under a mob attacking them by dispersing and reforming them nearby, or steal their opponents' weapons by vaporizing them into their hands and bringing them to their own. The user can move around with a partner, or send objects to a new location within traveling with them, providing they can visualize the new location in their mind; an extension of this is that the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of engulfing a target with shadow by sending it towards them instead of using it to surround themselves, this causes the target to float above the ground, being guided by their hand in a similar manner to that of Telekinesis. More often than not, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic milks Shadowsinker for all it's worth, and, in a fight, uses the ability to constantly disappear and appear at will, hitting, running, and flanking without any effort at all and barely any threat of counterattack. While in this state, all physical and magical attacks are negated, and, this renders others' ability to track the user null and void- not even some form of Sensory Magic can notice the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic; with Shadowsinker active, the user often only appears as a black shimmer of energy, with only the fastest foes even catching sight of their true figure during a battle as they dodge efficiently and make surprise attacks from all angles available; they are also capable of sinking others into the depths of their shadow, enveloping them with Black Dragon Slayer Magic's Shadow Erosion power; one of the most dangerous abilities that Shadowsinker bestows upon the caster is the power to link to the shadow of the opponent, allowing them to never miss with their attacks as every strike that the Black Dragon Slayer Magic user performs would involve them quickly emerging from the opponent's shadow and then striking them with any type of power in the back. The user can also perform maneuvers such as creating a swirling vortex that pulls in and "devours" any and all targets they deem suitable, as well as causing shadows to erupt from the ground in a singular burst that blows the target into the air as they receive a fair amount of damage. However, as a bit of a downside to the great versatility offered by Shadowsinker, if the user is caught while in a tangible form, or by another person in shadow form, they are then vulnerable to any sort of attack. An Elemental Body spell always takes some "phase time" to complete the transportation, during which the user cannot do anything else: for this reason, it is seldom used in combat. Shadowsinker however, is a power which can reduce the phase time to a level suitable for combat down to zero. The caster can perform Shadowsinker mid-combo as well, causing the enemy's attacks to miss while simultaneously acting as attack cancels for themselves; and with it, they can move at speeds up to one hundred and twenty kilometers per hour, the maximum velocity at which they are still able to breathe. However, the weakness of Shadowsinker is that it normally takes the user a split second to transform their body into shadows, preventing the caster from moving out of the way of enemy attacks if they are too slow to activate Shadowsinker.
Umbra Erga (, Anbura Eruga lit. Black Dragon's Roar): Umbra Erga is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of darkness and shadows - as such, it works best with Black Dragon Slayer Magic. When performing Umbra Erga, Sandra utilizes her enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within his mouth- from here, Níðhöggr attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with his energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the Unbreakable Dark going the opposite of the 'magic = feelings' concept—by Sandra fuelling her magic with negative feelings, she is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, only manifesting magical power in a dark and malefic nature; he draws more and more darkness into his massive jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until he has gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, he could cause a bombardment of malefic energy that covers an entire continent. When charging the Umbra Erga, Níðhöggr's mouth begins to glow red as his veins light up, but in any case, once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, Níðhöggr utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from his mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from his mouth towards the target; in the case of Umbra Erga, the form it takes is one of a powerful chain reaction akin to nuclear fission; as the magical energies in the Black Dragon's mouth will rumble violently as they quickly spiral outwards before manifesting as upon release, the magical energy collapses in on itself then expands outwards rapidly towards the enemy; a flare is a contained release of energy, which fully exposes the enemy to the source rather than blow them away from it after a while. When charging the Umbra Erga, Níðhöggr's mouth begins to glow red as his veins light up, unleashing this energy in the form of an enormous black beam of darkness, at least three kilometers in width, that has a red outline. The trajectory of the laser can be altered, allowing the Black Dragon to strike more than one opponent. The whiplash of the attack can be quite huge, usually blowing apart anything behind the Dragon King at the time of attack. Along with its astounding destructive power, the attack has a delayed effect if the initial blast should fail, wherein the target will be blasted by residual effects left over by the beam; which manifests in the form of orbs of darkness, which lock-on to Níðhöggr's opponents no matter their position, chasing after them. They can dodge obstacles in their way, unless it is not physically possible, never ceasing their hunt until they catch their prey. As it darts through the air, the blast released by Umbra Erga is capable of inducing a decomposition effect on anything that it happens to come into contact with, as both organic and inorganic substances are broken down into much simpler forms of matter, rotting everything in its path - as per the traits of Black Dragon Slayer Magic, Níðhöggr's Umbra Erga can function similarly to a deadly miasma, a poisonous vapor filled with particles from decomposed matter that causes all sorts of illnesses, the deadliness of such increasing in the presence of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions, and it is able to spread through airspace in a slow rate but with equal effects on the surroundings. It goes without saying that the Dragon's Roar of Níðhöggr can deal a great amount of damage to any opponent with an enormous explosion upon contact, leaving huge mushroom cloud; similar a nuclear bomb; this effect spreads out to a fan-shaped area, and is easily capable of destroying several buildings in a single strike; reducing an entire desert to naught but a long-spanning sheet of molten glass; at full power, Umbra Erga can completely eradicate an island, imprinting a giant crater into the ocean.
- Umbra Erga – Condenshot (, Anbura Eruga – Kondenshotto lit. Black Dragon's Roar: Focused Ordinance Edition): Umbra Erga – Condenshot is a variant of the standard Umbra Erga attack of Black Dragon Slayer Magic; in this case, Umbra Erga – Condenshot is a compression of the innumerable quantities of shadow launched out of Níðhöggr's mouth into the form of a gigantic orb of swirling shadow that devastates everything in its path. When performing Umbra Erga – Condenshot, Níðhöggr first inhales, gathering eternano within his mouth to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within his mouth- from here, Níðhöggr attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with his energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the Unbreakable Dark going the opposite of the 'magic = feelings' concept—by Níðhöggr fuelling his magic with negative feelings, he is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, only manifesting magical power in a dark and malefic nature. At this point, Níðhöggr initiates the usual fusion of eternano and magical energies, causing the combined mass of energy to become the embodiment of negativity as the gathered energies combine to act a propellant to the shadowy attack, charging it up for a few moments; this also induces a gravitational attraction that begins to pull objects towards Níðhöggr as the energy contained within his mouth becomes larger. Once the charging phase has been completed, Níðhöggr unleashes a mighty roar that doesn't release a gigantic laser of darkness, but rather, a pitch-black and purple pulsating orb of energy with black static around it shoots forth with a speed and force beyond that of a bullet, destroying everything that the sphere of darkness so much as passes while in motion, focusing on dealing smashing damage which can bust through and completely flatten anything and everything in its way; but upon contact with the designated target, Umbra Erga – Condenshot explodes viciously, blasting away everything in the immediate vicinity.
Banishing Fang (, Banishingu Fangu lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw): Banishing Fang is the basic close-quarters spell of the Black Dragon Slayer Magic, akin to Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, Iron Dragon's Hard Fist, Shadow Dragon's Slash, and Solar Dragon's Firing Hammer; effectively, with Banishing Fang, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic covers their arm with shadows before slashing at their target. In any case, when performing Banishing Fang, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic begins to invoke their dark-based powers by taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – these shadows constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage. From here, the user charges immense amounts of darkness within one of their hands, with their hand assuming an open-palm formation, the tips of their fingers pointing downwards palm-wise. With this, the user slashes forward with their "claw" at high speeds, inflicting major damage and launching them far away, creating an impact force which is powerful enough to propel the unlucky recipient several meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike far more powerful, and harder to dodge. Once Banishing Fang makes contact with the opponent, the searing, unholy properties of the darkness manifest fully, spelling bad luck or even worse for the enemy, as the sheer force and velocity of the user's hand movements only bolster their elemental attack, granting a powerful attack capable of gouging a hole in the enemy's body, no matter how resilient they are, even if they're harnessing any form of power booster- countless fellow Dragon Slayers, especially Second-Generation Dragon Slayers, have fallen to the overwhelming power of this spell, despite how deceptively simple it looks. The amount of time in which these actions transpire make it seem as if the opponent has been slashed with the force that could cleave several skyscrapers in a row in twain effortlessly, blowing them away instantly after the spell has been performed. The caster is also capable of projecting the shadows of Banishing Fang outwards by thrusting forward with their hand after manifesting the shadows on their hand, launching it as a claw-shaped aura at their target which serves as an impromptu projectile attack.
- Banishing Fang: Raid (, Banishingu Fangu: Reido lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw: Crushing Fang Devoured by the Darkness): Banishing Fang: Raid is an extension of the regular Banishing Fang Black Dragon Slayer Magic spell; it's a version of the standard Banishing Fang where the caster lashes out at the target with an open palm before dividing the shadows on their hand into numerous thin tendrils to bombard the target; functioning similarly to Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang or Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang. When inducing Banishing Fang: Raid, the caster can either use it once in close-range with the original Banishing Fang spell already activated, or begin a new Banishing Fang. But when invoking Banishing Fang: Raid, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – once this is done, the user strikes forward with all of their might, unleashing the concentrated shadows upon their arm towards the foe, resulting in the caster momentarily placing their hand upon the enemy's body in a grabbing motion as they unleash their darkness, causing a powerful surge that splits the shadows condensed upon the user's arm into a dozen tendrils that bombard the opponent with vicious lashings that transfer the user's own darkness into the opponent's body. While the attack is being performed, Banishing Fang: Raid has the unique ability of allowing the user to grab onto an opponent in midair; and in any case, once grabbed, the user is capable of throwing the opponent in two directions, forwards and backwards. If the user hits their enemies farther away, then their opponents will be sent upward with high vertical knockback.
- Banishing Fang: Spike (, Banishingu Fangu: Supaiku lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw: Erupting Pillar): Banishing Fang: Spike is an extension of the regular Banishing Fang Black Dragon Slayer Magic spell; it's a version of the standard Banishing Fang where the caster gathers the shadows amassed around their hand and surges them into the ground, resulting in a powerful pillar of darkness that erupts from the earth, damaging anything in its area-of-effect in a manner similar to Shadow Dragon's Eruption. When performing Banishing Fang: Spike, the user takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – once this is done, the caster slams their open shadow-clad palm into the barren earth, transferring the darkness imbued upon their arm into the ground itself, resulting in a minor earthquake resonating throughout the area and shaking the surface for the briefest of moments – the earth bursts open as a torrent of darkness that swirls around at high speeds in the shape of a pillar erupts upwards. As per being oriented towards offensive measures, the pillars are known to possess immense slashing power if used in such a manner, and can pierce all sorts of defenses, whether they are natural or supernatural in nature, ranging from Magic to Curse-derived. Generally, the user harnesses Banishing Fang: Spike by launching it towards his enemies- by simply stomping smashing their palm into the ground, they release two pulses of magical energy from their shadowy hands, resulting in fissures erupting from the earth, travelling in the direction of their opponent- while in motion, the fissures generated cause the earth to shake violently with a force akin to a minor tremor that ends with absurdly sharp pillars of darkness erupting in a continuous row while they rush towards their opponent like a multitude of sharks submerged within the earth, leaving only their fins visible, chasing the enemy until certain doom is met; even after the strike, the pillars of darkness persist in rising before dissipating into the skies. This variation is so incredibly powerful that it is able to plow through several buildings in one shot.
- Doom Bringer (, Dūmu Buringā lit. Black Dragon's Waxwing Flash): Doom Bringer is a Black Dragon Slayer Magic spell which enables the caster to unleash a powerful and far-spanning shockwave of darkness and shadow that envelops everything that it comes into contact with and subjects them to Shadow Erosion all in a manner akin to Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash. When performing Doom Bringer, the user takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around their entire frame for the briefest of moments as the caster raises their hands above their head, turning their shadows a pulsating crimson as it starts constantly being compressed as it collects and concentrates the light of the moon and the stars into its structure, which produces such a radiance that it illuminates the area but is quickly drowned out by the negative emotions of Black Dragon Slayer Magic; all focused around the caster's hands which increases in both quantity and intensity with every second, gathering and condensing more and more magical energies to add to the mass. Once enough energy has been gathered to the caster's liking, they slam their arms into the earth palm-first, sending the shadows compressed upon their arms into the ground below, causing the immense amounts of darkness compressed into the user's hands to be unleashed at full power in the form of a crimson and pink pulsing and glowing shockwave of feather-like shadow to ripple outwards from the caster's body at speeds beyond mortal comprehension, propagating through the point of impact, shaking both the medium and anything around it, causing the objects around the point-of-impact to vibrate erratically in an extremely hard and fast wave, which causes other things that the material touches to vibrate too, resulting in a powerful explosion that does even more damage – it is called a "shock wave" because the wave of concussive force reverberates up and down like a crashing wave in the ocean. Doom Bringer's release damages the surrounding environment, blasting through the medium it was transferred through at astounding speeds in any direction that the caster chooses upon release; these shockwaves of shadow can ripple through the ground or in the atmosphere, bringing mass destruction to anything that they come into contact with- they can repulse enemies away with incredible force while pushing over those on the fringe of the glowing shockwave and shattering delicate substances; at the highest point, Doom Bringer can even cause minor earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates. The power of this spell can uproot trees, rend the earth, cut the skies, and smash small buildings, radiating throughout the vicinity, even disrupting enemy spells if they are being cast at the time, sending them careening across the landscape in the blink of an eye. Accompanying Doom Bringer is a smoke-like miasma that radiates outward from the caster which immediately ages and rots anything that it comes into contact with, moving fast enough to strike even the fastest of mages. Even after escaping the attack, the deterioration continues until the target's afflicted area had been amputated. Another notable aspect of the ability is that the caster can control its speed. This spell can even dissolve certain spells, while some top-tier defensive or barrier spells and/or seals can only be partially damaged or can even remain untouched. Interestingly, the thicker the aura is around the caster's arms, the more powerful the attack becomes.
- Shadow Drive (, Shadō Doraibu lit. Third-Generation Dragon Power Amplification: Darkness of the Outer Limits): Drive is a Dragon Slayer ability is a type of Magic-amplification technique used by Third Generation Dragon Slayers that brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of Dragon Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by Dragon Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. In the case of Shadow Drive, and by extension, a Black Dragon Slayer Magic user, Shadow Drive infuses the darkness that each user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic can generate with their magic into their bloodstream, which reaches their brain, resonating with the adrenaline that the user experiences in the heat of combat. This, in turn, reacts with the Black Dragon Slayer's own body and their Magic Origin, and their Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as shadow and darkness cloaks around them. When this process is occurring, alongside it, the darkness ever-so-signature of Black Dragon Slayer Magic begins to automatically activate, taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, automatically initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting the caster's magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, granting them an aura of shadows that completely cloaks and continuously rises from their body while simultaneously whirling around the caster in a rippling manner; activating Shadow Drive, the user's eyes become obscured by shadows, leaving only their round and blank irises visible. Essentially, Shadow Drive causes the user to become cloaked in intense shadow, allowing the user to better employ their Dragon Slayer Magic whilst at the same time massively enhancing their physical prowess to a degree, particularly their speed; while it is said that Drive channels the powers that "kill dragons", this is particularly unknown as it has never succeeded. Shadow Drive has a notable amount of startup invincibility, so if their opponent is attacking the user while they are activating the skill, the user will be capable of counterattacking immediately as to turn the tides instantly. As a result of Shadow Drive, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase; tripling their already impressive power, allowing for a massive boost all across the board.
- Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain (, Shadō Doraibu – Fantomu Pein lit. Darkness of the Outer Limits: Malefic Phantasmal Mirror Image Manifestation): Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is an extension of the bog standard Shadow Drive power; it enables the caster to manifest their personal Darkside into the mortal plane and have them fight alongside the user. When invoking Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain, the caster takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, pooling it at a singular point – their own shadow. The negative feelings hidden within their shadow – the caster's dark side – reacts to this mechanic, accepting the power gleefully as the user's magical energies link with that of the shadow's existence, causing it become shrouded with a glyph composed of magical energy, textured in black and red as it undergoes a grotesque transformation into an exact replica of the user, flanking the caster's side; however, what is different about the Darkside in comparison to the user is that the shadow is completely black with the exception of its red eyes; also wisps of darkness constantly scatter from its form. The shadow can even move and fight like them also, with the similar amount of strength as its wielder; due to the user's magical power giving it extra strength. When this is done, the shadow is linked to the user's mind. Once an exploitable opening presents itself, it can and often will lead to lengthy and unbelievably high-damage combos. The user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic can use the Darkside as a pressure and confusing tool, forcing the opponent to switch between dodging and blocking until they make an unfortunate mistake. When Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is active, the user impossible to counter or predict without the use of clairvoyance, as the shadow does nothing, remaining in a hunched position, until commanded, meant to be as close as possible to the opponent. Many of the user and their shadow's attacks chain together; capable of dealing tremendous damage to the foe via numerous heavy blows; dodging many attacks as well as faking out the opponent, disorientating them even more. The user can also summon and recall their Darkside; however, the shadow is also automatically summoned through many of Black Dragon Slayer Magic's more powerful spells. The main purpose of the shadow is to add damage to the user's combos and to force disorientation on the opponent if they block. However, the main weakness of Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is that when utilizing this, for stronger attacks, the user cannot use or move their body and has to have someone guard them so that they won't be harmed.