Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Guild Mark Location||
|Base of Operations||
First Fairy Tail Building
"I won't give up!"
Jessica Redhart(ジェシカ・レッドハートReddohāto Jeshika) is a Water-Make, Ice-Make magic and a Mage of Fairy Tail Guild. She is the leader of Team Redhart, and the oldest among all of her sisters.
Jessica has blue eyes and purple hair that she keeps down as always. She has medium bust size. She is a slim young woman with below average height and build. In X784, she has short purple hair, and she wears a White and Purple hoodie. Her (presumed) measurements are: Bust: 86cm, Waist: 57cm and Hip: 82cm. in X791, her hair is longer than x784, and wears a revealing outfit that is white with purple straps. She wears white gloves. Her Purple Fair Tail stamp is located at her Left Waist.
Jessica is first shown to be a popular girl, although she is rumored to be violent and possesses a misconduct record for fighting. These rumors are later confirmed, when she beats up several delinquents from her guild. Natsu challenges Jessica, unable to believe what he saw. She easily defeats him, and it becomes a frequent gag in the series for Natsu to challenge Jessica for stupid reasons, which always ends in his defeat. Jessica usually uses chain combos with her high-speed kicks, even combining with Gray once. Natsu's face is usually hidden after the beating, implying it to be too damaged to show on screen.
Jessica is a girl with a kind of deceptive personality. While she is quite harsh-mouthed, seems ignorant about other people's feelings(which is revealed in the visual novel to be nothing more than, in some sense, a steppingstone) and doesn't feel uneasy about threatening people to death(not seriously in most cases, yet she is capable of putting her threats to reality), she never has a bad intention towards anyone, is very communicative and can actually be kind, supportive and caring, which makes her a surprisingly good friend. She is very decisive and reliable, which makes her seem like an older sister to everyone. Combined with her almost manly behavior, it makes her more popular with girls than with guys.
Magic & Abilities Edit
- Water-Make: Lance (, Ransu): the user creates lances from water, that he shoots toward her enemy from the ground, impaling them.
- Water-Make: Shield (, Shīrudo): the user creates a large shield in front of her that shields everything behind it.
- Water-Make: Arrows (アロウズ, Arōzu): the user releases multiple arrows from water by her both hands and shoots them with high speed to enemies.
- Water-Make: Sword (ソード, Sōdo): the user creates a sword of water for melee combat. Strength of sword is enough to fight normal swords, but it is still unknown, that true it is or not. Usually, Jessica creates two swords for a fight.
- Water-Make: Prison (, Purizun): the user creates a large square cage out of water. This technique is not for a long time, and usual, it uses to fool the opponent.
- Water-Make: Sphere (スフィア, Sufia): the user creates several water spheres, and then, she attack her opponent with them. When these spheres are contacted with opponent, they are explode. Maximum number, which she usually creates are six spheres.
- Water-Make: Whip (ホイップ, Hoippu): the user creates a whip from water. The whip has got a big power, and can make a big damage to opponent.
- Water-Make: Pillar (ピラー, Pirā): the user creates a pillar from water. First, user must put her arm, and then, user attack her
- Water-Make: Beam (): One of the more powerful Water Make spells, Water-Make Beam is a ranged offensive spell designed to be a long range armour piercer, acting like a sniper for long range confrontation. Whereas more traditional ranged spells such as Water-Make: Arrow's focus on speed and relatively low ethernano cost to be effective, Beam was designed to have a far longer range and armour piecing qualities. To activate the spell, the user points their right hand directly at the target while placing their left hand flat underneath, acting as a stabiliser. Charging their magic energy into a shimmering glow on the user’s palm, the user fires the spell by expelling their ethernano into a thin beam of high pressure water. Despite the small size, beam has an incredible amount of power, drilling through armours and shields with ease and causing massive laceration and blood loss on an opponent’s body, even hitting multiple opponents at once if the user can align them properly, making it deadly against human opponents. Despite this, the spell’s added range and power leads to some disadvantages. Due to the additional force and complexity, single beam spell can consume up to five Arrow’s worth of ethernano in a single shot, and takes much longer to set up, delegating it to a sniper or ambush weapon, not fit to be used in the middle of combat. Worse still, Beam is incredibly ineffective against anything that is not a flat or weak surface. Due to the precise nature of Beam, angles and slopes can easily change the spell's trajectory, deflecting it away and rendering the attack useless. This can be very dangerous for the user, as skilled foe can use this to their advantage, redirecting the mages attacks so they harmlessly deflect off into an empty space, or even back at the user if they are especially talented, damaging them with their own attacks.
- Water-Make: Cannon (): Putting their hands on the floor, the user generates an old naval cannon out of water before them, complete with gun powder and cannon ball. Talking a moment to aim the weapon, the user smashes the back of the mortar with a Water Hammer, activating the firing pain and launching the payload directly at the target. Despite being made of water, the bomb is extremely durable, punching straight through most barrier spells and physical objects with minimal resistance. When the ball finally comes to a halt, it explodes with tremendous force, damaging everything in the immediate area. Despite this power, Cannon has some draw backs. For starters, the cannon takes much longer to summon and set up then it's Bazooka counterpart, leaving the user vulnerable to attack. Also, the incredible force of the cannonball is also it's biggest weakness. The ball only explodes when it slows down, meaning it will only explode if it hits a hard enough object. Missing your shot or aiming for something too weak like wood will only cause the majority of the power to go off well out of range.
- Water-Make: Booster (ブースタ, Buusuta): The user fires a blast of water out of their feet, shooting them high into the air. This allows the user both to dodge attacks, and cover large areas very quickly. The spell only works with a surface to push against, meaning it will not work in the air.
- Water-Make: Glider (): The user conjures two long wings made of water from their back, which allow them to glide over short distances. The wing are quite thin but strong, allowing a user to resist most anti-air attacks, and if needed, strike an opponent with their wings.
- Water-Make: Drill (): To use this spell, the user first covers one of their limbs in a thick layer of water. This water then rotates around that hands at extreme speeds, forming a fine point at the end. The limb now works like a drill, striking an object and tearing through it. Despite it's potential, it is usually used as a tool over a weapon.
- Water-Make: Caltrops (): A support spell, the user places there hand on the ground, creating a thin layer of water that spreads outwards across the area. When the user wishes, small spikes will deploy from the water, injuring feet and restricting movement. The spell can both be an area of effect attack or be pointed into one direction.
- Water-Make: Claw Trap (かぎづめわな, Kagidume Wana): Another support spell, the user covers the ground in small puddles of water, about a foot across. Once disturbed, the water grips tightly onto the opponents leg, trapping them in place. There are two variations, one that stabs into the leg and one that simply grips. Due to being made of water, sufficient force can break them.
opponent with strong, direct, linear water current. The power of this pillar is so big, that can break medium fortified buildings.
- Water-Make: Spinning Roulette (スピニングルーレット, Supiningu Rūretto): the user charges some of their Eternano particles around them, after what, they create several water flows, which rotate around their body in order to deal some damage for the target of the user in close combat. As a variation, the user can also use this spell in conjuction with Whip Spell in order to restrain their target.
- Water-Make: Howl (ハウル, Hauru): the user takes great amount of water around themselves, while charging some Eternano particles in their lungs. After that, the user places the gathered water near their face, after what, releases charged Eternano frm their lungs. As a result, the user makes a water vortex attack in order to damage their target. This spell is often confused with Roar-type Spells of Slayer Mages, which is also gives to a Water-Maker some advantage of surprise revealing.
- Water-Make: Slicer (, Suraisā lit. Blade of Water): the user gathers some water, after what, makes its compression to the point, that after releasing, such blade of water can slice through solid objects with ease, not saying, that this spell can easily kill a living being like unarmed human. When released, the appearance of Slicer Spell looks like a simple, crescent-shaped wave of water. While its a simple Spell, depending on user's power, Slicer Spell can become a real threat.
- Water-Make: Hammer (, Hanmā): a water spell, which relies on water presure property. After gathering some water in hands, the user changes its shape, after what, makes a sudden swing attack with a hummer-shaped water whip, which gives to their target an attack with great blunt force, rather than high-pressure slicing feature. Such Spell can be useful in surprise attacks in order to release from an horde of enemy or to simply catch the opponent off guard.
- Water-Make: Water Hammer (, U~ōtā Hanmā lit. Shock of Water): Coming soon...
- Water-Make: Gauntlet (ガントレット, Gantoretto): A spell, which gives to its users an advantage in close combat. Rather than attacking spell, Gauntlet Spell is more defensive. The user gathers water in not big amount, while charging it up with their own Eternano flow. After that, they cover their hands or other parts of body in order to strengthen them. As a result, for example, the user with gauntlet-enhanced arm can easily break solid objects, while their body can take some strong physical attack to the point, that the master of this spell can easily counter a flying bolder. This Spell is named as Gauntlet as it is usually used in order to strengthen the hands of the user.
- Water-Make: Claws (, Kurou lit. Sharp Attack of Water Crow): more potent version ofGauntlet Spell, when the user makes a similar enhancement of their parts of body, but in more extend way - they create several sharp projection from their water-covered part of body, which makes this attack more dangerous. This variation of Gauntlet Spell is rather difficult to maintain, as the user must keep their water flow in solid-like way, while the projections themselves takes the form of highly-pressured water. From that, such projections are capable of dealing direct and highly effected slash attacks.
- Water-Make: Sword (ソード, Sōdo): the user gathers some water in their hand, after what, gives to a water flow sword-like shape. This Spell is very useful, as maintains high penetration and slicing power due to its highly-pressured water current of the manifested blade. Interesting enough, that Sword Spell is strong enough to be rivaled with usual metal swords, having the same properties in order to deal the same damage to the chosen target of the user.
- Water-Make: Sword Pulsation (, Sōdo Paruseishon lit. Longsword of Ripples): enhanced version of Sword Spell. The user creates a Sword Spell, but before actual creation, infuse the gathered water with their own Eternano Particles in middle amount. After that, they eventually create a water longsword blade, after what, they attack their target with enormous boost in their slicing attacks due to the highly-speed Eternano flow in the water molecular base of the longsword's blade. With that, such changes gives a ripple-like design to the blade of the sword with a pulsation-like aura. Moreover, every single swing of that Spell can bring the appearance of an enhanced Slicer Spell attack, each time as the user makes a swing attack for direct purpose of reaching an enemy on a long distance.
- Water-Make: Frozen Pulse(, Furōzun Parusu lit. Longsword of Icicles): another enhanced version of Sword Spell. The user creates his Longsword in the same way, as with Sword Pulsation Spell, but after its creation, gives to its blade a freezing properties because of the oppositive flow of their Eternano particles in the blade. As a result of such process, the user is able to makes long-ranged attacks of frozen water, while stabbing the ground will lead to the appearance of rapid, icicle-like waves of water with a highly-pressured current within every single wave. From that, such icicle-like water wave has great penetrating power, and when targeted on the one target, can deal great damage to it.
- The Knight:This Magic allows the user to store weapons and armors in pocket dimensions and summon them during battle. This gives the user a high level of offense, defense, flexibility and variety in combat, regarding the type of the armor and/or weapon they Requip.
- The Librarian:Unlike The Knight or The Maiden, The Librarian does not summon weapons, but a large arsenal of spell books to aid in combat. This allows for an incredibly versatile spell assortment, and can guaranty any mage skilled in using it a very wide selection of powers. Multiple books can be utilised at one time, and allows the user to combined there powers for added effect. This effect is limited however, and attacks can only blend up to three different types of magic at once. Any more and the mage runs the risk of burning through there magic much faster than usual trying to control them all. Not only spell books, but non magical ones can also be summoned and stored, allowing users to access vast amounts of information whenever needed.
When summoned, the mage can chose to have there books levitate around themselves to focus on attacking and defending, or to personally carry it to allow for more maneuverability. Beginners can only use a couple of books at a time, while experienced users are able to summon and control around 8 on average. Masters have been known to control upwards of a dozen at a time. The effects themselves depend completely on the book, including the power of the spells they grant. Because of this, mages using The Librarian are always looking for newer, often more powerful, books to add to their arsenal.
- The Survivor:t is a unique existence as it integrates a Magic Skill, known as the Auto-Switch Ability (急器変技, Kyūkihengi lit. Sudden Equipment Change Skill) into its composition; this skill is what gives the magic its name—and what it does is quite special; when Tsuyo is in imminent danger, the armours switch immediately; it is correct each and every time. The reason for this is because each armour is imprinted with a specific magical seal that "rouzes" the armour to forcibly switch it out with the current one upon sensing the type of powers Tsuyo will need as well as the situation he is in; or rather, it is switched out according to what The Survivor believes is appropriate—making Requip: The Survivor one of the rare magics with its own free will of sorts. Essentially, it enables Tsuyo's Requip to automatically equip and change his armors depending on the situation that he is in, doing as the name implies, allowing him to survive. Tsuyo himself has several armours for many situations; but true to the magic's name, they only show themselves in the appropriate situation.
Despite all of these strengths, Requip: The Survivor has a singular glaring weakness; if the magic is transporting using another magical source that Tsuyo does not consciously allow would evidently make the number of armors influenced by this minimum, explaining the reason behind the limited number of armors; indeed, because of the auto-switch ability, Tsuyo is unable to retain as many magic armours as he would like within his pocket dimension—this, overall, balances out Requip: The Survivor, though it still remains extremely powerful. In addition, Tsuyo is unable to call upon the powers of each armour unless he is in a specific situation, as stated above, making this magic somewhat difficult to use, but amazing when mastered.
- The Warmonger
- The Reaper:
- This magic was created as a reference page as to relieve the intended character article with any extra information, making it readable to others.
- The term for this magic comes from the word "Grim Reaper" — a psych-pomp known as the representation of death, known for his signature weapon — the scythe. This fits in with the overall theme, as it makes use of Jessica's primary weapon — giving it many forms and abilities.
- The Mercenary:This magic was created as a reference page as to relieve the intended character article with any extra information, making it readable to others.
- The term for this magic is derived from the word "Mercenary" — a person hired to jobs related to combat & assassination. In this case, it's related to the type of weaponry used in such jobs by such people.
- This form of Requip is based on Homura Akemi's use & storage of firearms from the anime/manga series,Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- The Archer:The Archer a type of Magic which allows Jessica to store Magic bows and arrows in different pocket dimensions she can easily summon them when she may need it. However, like most forms of Requip Magic, there is a limit to the amount of items that can be stored in her pocket dimension, which is tied to Jessicai's Magical ability. Each bow and arrow which is summoned by Jessica has its own singular ability which can be used as an advantage depending on her situation at the time.
- The Swordsman:The Swordsman is a subspecies of the popular Requip magic. This magic was specifically created for those who fight with swords and knives. Unlike The Knight users of this magic are unable of requipping into solid metal armors; instead, they rely on clothing and/or partially armored clothing to enhance their fighting capabilities along with their blades.
To utilize this form of requip, the user is required to have at least a basic knowledge of swordsmanship which in turn allows them to access the pocket dimension where they can store their weapons and outfits. Usually, the swords that users wield have magical effects similar to Edolas Items although they have an unlimited source of magic energy. Outfits are generally cloth-based and raise an ability of the user. Speed, defense, power, healing, protection against a certain element, are all effects that an outfit utilized by a user of The Swordsman.
A master of this magic is capable of requipping or unequipping in under five seconds. It is a very useful skill in combat that allows them to switch weapons at a moments notice to counter an enemy's attack. Users are also capable of summoning normal day-to-day items from their pocket dimension although they must be under a certain size. For example, a deck of cards could easily be obtained through requip, while a couch would not.
- Music Magic:The Knight:This magic allows the user to store weapons and armors, relating to the elements of sound, in pocket dimensions and summon them during battle. This gives the user a high level of offense, defense, flexibility and/or variety in combat, regarding the type of the armor and/or weapon they requip in.
Being related to music, this Requip magic, applies the magic of sounds and tunes in their spell arsenal. This also gives the user the resistance against harmful spells relating to sound and vibrations, having a leveled amount with the sense of hearing, and gaining the abilities to communicate through sound (ex. Sonar).
Like Requip: The Knight, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store, and as a result, the user must leave some of their armors in an external location.
After increasing mastery over this Magic, the user is able to combine different weapons and armors from different known sets.
Music's Aura Armor (音楽のオーラアーマー Ongaku no ōraāmā): Music's Aura Armor consists of a white blazer with black piano keys pattern, and a large collar, which is open to reveal a collared shirt, and a music note patterned tie underneath. The cuffs of this jacket are tucked. For the legs, the user wears a pair of black tights, which are tucked into a pair of knee-high boots and sit under a short white-frilled skirt. The user wears a black set of headphones. The hair is styled down. This is one of Vera's armors.
- Sonic Percussion is an offensive spell. The user shoots a lavender ray surrounded by sound waves at the enemy.
- Stereo Crash is an offensive spell, in which the user releases sound waves at the enemy.
- Music Kick is an offensive spell. The user releases purple-colored, hyper-sonic blasts from their foot.
- Musical Aura is a defensive spell, in which the user creates a round, teal translucent defensive shield with dark pink auras surrounding.
- Crystal Voice is a special spell. The user releases purple sound waves from their voice. It is able to attack, defend the user, or entertain an audience.
- Bright Heart is a special spell that uses the purest harmony of music to create peace for the people around the user.
- Soundstream, Power of Words is a special spell. The user releases a large energy wave that gives the ability or forces the target to speak and hear.
Sound Empress Armor (皇后アーマーサウンド Kōgō āmāsaundo): This armor takes form of a white gown, with a hem sprouting from it, being tied with a red-velvet sash. The upper part of the dress includes shoulderless sleeves and a rose tied on the user's wrists, while the foot wearings are a pair of white-red, knee-high heel boots. There is also a large wheel of silver blades attached to the back, resembling a dharma wheel. The hair is tied into a high-hollow bun, accessorized by a silver treble clef barrette, yet leaving the fringe and most of the hair untouched. This is one of Vera's strongest armors.
- Max Amplifier is an offesive spell, in which the user releases transparent sound waves that causes the enemies to somehow run away.
- Magical Resonance is a defensive spell. The user creates a purple barrier.
- Counterpoint of Melody is an offensive spell. The user shoots a purple beam of energy at the enemy.
Music God Armor (音楽の神鎧 Ongaku no shingai): Music God Armor is an unbelievable strong armor, only able to be wielded by immensely, powerful mages of Music Magic: The Knight. Similar to Erza Scarlet's Nakagami Armor (not as high as the Nakagami's power level, but it's potentially dangerous), it consumes magic power at an intense rate, not enabling any user to wield this armor. When donning this lavender and golden armor, the user's appearance resembles that of an armored Hellenic goddess of sort. The breastplate is decorated by golden trimmings and has a tattoo choker surrounding the user's neck; the similarly adorned pauldrons are composed of two plates one over the other. Both forearms are covered in white bandages. The greaves possess matching protrusion on them, with a large pair adorning the knee guards, composed of plates attached to metal, thigh-high boots. The hair is tied up by a cluster of pearls into a ponytail, leaving the fringe as it is. This is one of Vera's strongest armors.
- Wall of Sound is an offensive spell, in which the user releases purple sound waves with full volume toward the enemy.
- Deafening Chord is an offensive spell. The user uses their hand to release visible, purple, hyper-sonic sound waves towards the enemy.
- Infinite Echo is an offensive spell. The user releases a vortex-like, purple sonic beam of energy towards the enemy.
- Sonic Screen is a defensive/offensive spell, in which the user summons a red colored shield, or it could be dark pink hyper-sonic sound waves against the enemy.
Symphony Armor (シンフォニーアーマー Shinfonīāmā): Symphony Armor consists of a short dress with a soft pink oriental-style collar that attaches to the sleeves, a rose organza that creates the back of the collar and wraps around the chest where the dress becomes royal violet with magenta borders and a gold heart at the center. The user wears royal violet leggings with lavender ribbons tied around them and attach to magenta heels. The fringe and most of the hair is down, except a hair trigger is gathered up into a samurai-styled bun in the back of the head. The user wears a cyan forehead tiara with a magenta gem in the center. There are wings resembling dragonflies, yet they are sharper and have music note patterns. This is one of Vera's armors.
- Power of Sound is an offensive spell. The user unleashes a light blue hyper-sonic wave towards the enemy.
- Power Chord is an offensive spell. The user releases purple beam of sound waves at the enemy which knocks the enemy several yards away.
- Magical Resonance is a defensive spell. The user creates a purple barrier.
Maestro's Hymn Armor (マエストロの賛歌アーマー Maesutoro no sanka āmā): Maestro's Hymn Armor is another elaborate armor, designed for special occasions, not for combat. This armor is depicted with an extravagant theme, emphasizing the metal pauldrons and tasset with holographic decorative markings. A blue banner hangs down from the waist with silver markings. A silver set of headphones don over her head. The footwear are metal-winged, silver sandals. The entire armor set is complemented by a midnight azure cape, which possesses a white fur finish. The hair is styled down. This is one of Vera's armors.
Robe of Dynamics Armor (ダイナミクスアーマーのローブ Dainamikusuāmā no rōbu): Robe of Dynamics Armor is a type of special armor, designed for certain situations. The armor has elastic properties, allowing it to be stretched without damage properties. The armor also grants the user immense speed, being able to second-handedly match Katashi Saisho, the High Speed wizard. Robe of Dynamics Armor is also able to resist the effects of time-evolving spells (ex. Slowing Magic). The attire of the armor resembles of a Japanese kimono. It consists of full-length, white robes decorated with many music note motifs. The kimono is held closed by a large, black obi. The user's legs are covered by light stockings reaching up to the thighs, and the footwear is a pair of geta. The user wears a white headband with a white ribbon tied at the middle in a bow, pointing straight up. The hair is styled down. This is one of Vera's strongest armors.
- Diapason: Diapason is an offensive spell. The user summons the diapason and can play the it like a harp or tap it with their index finger and it releases visible, pale-lavender sound waves at the enemy or an object.
- Reverberating Notes is an offensive spell. The user fires purple music notes at the enemy.
- Disco Ball is a defensive spell. The user forms a large bubble around themselves and/or others for protection.
Flute Longsword (フルートロングソード Furūtorongusōdo): The Flute Longsword is an enchanted instrument, able to turn into a longsword. The flute is a golden color, and the blade is made of steel. It is part of Vera's Music's Aura Armor set.
Ocarina (オカリナ Okarina): The Ocarina is a purple instrument, with several holes, used to play like a whistle. When the user plays the instrument, the sound of it can manipulate the movements of a person who is in the user view limit. However, how much control they have is limited. The user can also manipulate the wind, decimate the ground and shoot purple energy beam, projectiles and shockwaves from the ocarina while playing it. It is part ofVera's Robe of Dynamics Armor set.
Violin and Bow (バイオリンと弓 Baiorin to yumi): The violin is a wooden string instrument, typically has four strings tuned in perfect fifths. The bow consists of a specially shaped stick with other material forming a ribbon stretched between its ends, which is used to stroke the string (-s) of the violin. The Violin and Bow is the musically-adapted version of the weapon, Bow and Arrow. With this weapon, the user is able to take down the targets, similar to a bow with arrows. It is part of Vera's Sound Empress Armor set.
Grand Staff (グランドスタッフ Gurando sutaffu): The Grand Staff is a spear, able to shoot out visible vibrations to attack foes. It is a long, black spear with a spear head. The weapon is decorated with a white ribbon underneath the spear head that has two loose strands. It is part of Vera's Symphony Armor set.
Maestro's Baton (マエストロのバトン Maesutoro no baton): The Maestro's Baton is an enchanted wand, able to cast various, yet simple spells, based on music. It is a light-bluish, fiberglass stick, adjusted to the user's needs. It is part of Vera's Maestro's Hymn Armor set.
Apollo's Lyre (アポロの竪琴 Aporo no tategoto): Apollo's Lyre is an enchanted weapon, powered by Sound God Slaying Magic, meaning it is able to attack or defend against the user's targets. It has a golden, hollow body with golden string connected. The lyre is marked with a stamp of a laurel wreath. It looks similar to a golden harp. It is part of Vera's Music God Armor set.
Orpheus' Lyre (オルフェウス」リラ Orufeusu' rira): Orpheus' Lyre is also an enchanted weapon, spelled with Charm Magic. It has the able to charm all living things around the user. The lyre has a golden, hollow body with golden string connected. It looks alike to the Apollo's Lyre, but it doesn't have the laurel wreath stamp.
Microphone (マイクロフォン Maikurofon): The microphone is not apart of any armor, but the use for this item is to increase the volume of the spoken voice.
- The Black Knight:
- This magic was created as a reference page as to relieve the intended character article with any extra information, making it readable to others.
- The term for this magic is derived from the Black Knight of Arthurian Legends, famed for his vigilantism and opposition to King Arthur.
- The armors for this Requip will come directly from the Bloodbourne, Granblue Fantasy, Final Fantasy, andDark Souls series respectively, four of the author's favorite games for multiple reasons.
- The Black Knight:
- (To her father, Ayato) "I won't give up! You harmed Fairy Tail!"
- (To Annika Redhart) "I'm not weak! I'm not weak as you, Annika."
- (To Aria Redhart's grave) "I'm sorry. I didn't mean..it.."
- (To Jessie Redhart) "Don't cry, Jess. You did great!"
- (To Team Natsu) "You think i'm afraid?! Do you think i'm going to loose?!"
- (To Elisha Solaria) "You're not yourself, Elisha-nee! You need to stop!"
- (To Casey Shinohara) "If you call Raider Knights a legal guild, no it's not. You guys are dark mages. If you call Raider Knights a "LEGAL GUILD" Do not hurt your comrades.
- (To herself) "Even if my 5 senses are gone..I still have my 6th sense. I can do this.. i'll beat her!"
- She was formerly a member of Raider Knights, but left, after Coleen got kicked out.
- Her stats are: