Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Crystal Demon(クリスタル悪魔Kuristaru no akuma)
|Guild Mark Location||
|Base of Operations||
Second Fairy Tail Building
"I'll never forgive you for hurting my friends...My friends...They're not just my friends. They're my family!"
Casey Shinohara(ケーシー篠原Shinohara Kēshī) is a Mage from Fairy Tail Guild, wherein she is the leader of Team Shinohara.
Casey has Green eyes and long Mint Green hair that she ties up into two pigtails or, into a ponytail. However, in x784, on Tenrou Island, She is seen wearing a dark revealing outfit, along with a dark coat. In x791, She kept her hair tied up into two ponytails, and wears the same outfit she wore on Tenrou Island. She is buxom and has curvaceous body her (presumed) measurements are: Bust; B88 Hips; 84cm Waist; 56cm. In x792, Her appearance changed a lot. She had a doll-like appearance with long Mint Green hair. Her purple Fairy Tail emblem is located at her Left arm, formerly at her Left Thigh (Raider Knights)
Casey has the qualities of a tsundere and has a hard time admitting her true feelings to her peers. Casey is also quite stubborn. This was shown when she was invited to play at the beach, as she was withdrawn from the group and not interested in playing with them.
However, After Maki came into her life, her personality changed;
Casey is a tough girl with a great interest in occult. Though, she treats Elisha Solaria as her Love Rival, because she thought that Elisha liked Christian. Even though Christian liked someone else, she accepted. And moved on. (:3)
Crystal-Make (結晶の造形魔法 (クリスタルメイク), Kesshō no Zokei Mahō (Kurisutarumeiku)) is a form of Caster Magic in the Molding Magic sub-category of magic. It allows the user to solidify their magical power into a crystalline form and create structures out of it in only moments. These structures can be used for a diverse range of uses and are easily switched by "recycling" the crystal used to make an object and adding the appropriate amount of crystal for another. The user may also switch their surroundings into a crystalline state for brief moments before their magical power is consumed and, unlikeIce-Make, doesn't have separate branches, but rather, it can be used in any manner and all is dependent on the users imagination. Richard has shown to use one-hand for the creation of his constructs, although it is unknown if two-hands are more efficient than one.
- Crystal-Make:Shield; Casey creates a large shield made of Crystal in front of her, whose shape is vaguely reminiscent of a flower, which shields everything behind it. Originally, Casey's shield was identical in appearance to Alex. When fighting an unnamed bandit, however, it took a new unique shape, reminiscent of both Alex's and Julia's shield.
- Crystal-Make: Tower (塔 (タワー) Tawaa): In this technique, Richard uses his magic to crystallise a large tower from his position, allowing for a surprise attack and a potent defence. He has then shown to transmute this tower into several other objects in only moments.
- Crystal-Make: Sword (刃 (スベタ) Subeta): In this technique, Richard creates either a single or multiple crystalline blades which possess remarkable cutting power.
- Crystal-Make: Javelin (槍 (ジャベリン) Jaberin): Richard creates a sharp spear with his Crystal-Make, it has a large amount of piercing power and can shatter through many defences.
- Crystal-Make: Floor (床 (フロア) Furoa) This technique creates a floor made out of crystal, it is highly slippery and has nearly no friction. This makes it very advantageous against ground mages, he however, is immune to the magic's effect, making it advantageous to him.
- Crystal-Make: Scalpel (刀 (メス) Mesu) In this technique, Richard creates replacement scalpels to use in conjuction with his Disease Scalpel. These scalpels are much more efficient due to being able to empower a much higher concentration of magical power into these scalpels, causing a more intense negative status to an opponent.
- Crystal-Make: Aquamarine (アクアマリン Akuamarin): Richard, through unknown means creates a large body of water around him and his opponent. his is magical water which can even put out Apollo's Dark Flames.
Casey has karate techniques. She uses it if she doesn't want to use her Magic.
|Hichu||This pressure point is located in the center of the lowest part of the Neck, in the hollow|
|Shofu||In the lateral aspect of the neck, in the posterior border of the Sternocleidomastoideus posterosuperior on both sides of the center of the neck.|
|Tento||one half inch directly above the middle of the anterior hairline.|
|Dokko||Dokko is a hollow spot behind the ear lobe|
|Uto||One half inch above Eye Bridge, between the eyes.|
|Jinchu||A little above midpoint of the philtrum, just under the nostrils.|
|Mikazuki||Above the Adam’s apple, in the depression of the upper border of the hyoid bone.|
|Kote||On the inner crease of the elbow (find the center of the crease, and move inward toward the body one half cun.)|
|Yun Chuan||On the sole of the foot just forward of center.|
|Yako||Four cun (inches) above the medial epicedial of the femur, between m. vastus medialis and m. Sartorius. One inch below the center of the inner thigh.|
|Bitei||Inwards or upwards or a combination of the two angles.|
|Kinteki||The midpoint of the upper border of the Superior pubic ligament|
|Teko||On the dorsum of the hand, between the thumb and the 1st metacarpal bones, dors. Inter osseous m.,1st|
|Myojyo||Classic martial arts on inch below the belly button. Acupuncture places it at
1.5 cun from navel.
|Sonu||The general location of this area is stomach and large intestine|
|Tendo||Found at the top of the skull, 2 cun (inch) posterior to the midpoint of the anterior hairline.|
|Kasumi||Sphenoid or temple, in the depression about one inch posterior to the midpoint between the lateral eyebrow and the outer canthus.|
|Mimi||Whole of the Ear|
|Seidon||Yuyao, middle of the eyebrow with the eye looking forward, the point is under the pupil, between the eyeball and the infraorbital ridge.|
|Genkon||In the depression in the center of the Mentolabial groove.|
|Keichu||Center of the back of the neck, between the third and fourth Cervical vertebrae.|
|Muyo bone||Inside edge of the tibia, seven cun above the tip of the medial malleolus, on the medial aspect near the medial border of the tibia.|
|Fukuto||Fukuto, is located on the midline of the lateral aspect of the thigh, about seven cun above the transverse popliteal crease.|
|Uchi Kuro Bushi||In the depression of the lower border of the medial malleolus or one cun (inch) below the medial malleolus. Just below and slightly to the front of the knobby protruding of bone on the in side of the ankle of the right leg.|
|Koori||Gap between the first and second toe on the foot surface of the web.|
|Gaishoho||One half inch above, on the Pericardium meridian, on the palm side of the arm about two and a half inches above the wrist, between the Radius and the ulna bones.|
|Shen Men||Out side of the back of the foot, behind outer ankle.|
|Age Zuki||rising punch|
|Kagi Zuki||hook punch|
|Yama Zuki||Mountain punch|
|Awase Zuki||Two handed punch|
|Heiko Zuki||Parallel punch|
|Hasami Zuki||Scissors punch|
|Nagashi Zuki||Flowing punch|
|Ko Uchi||Bent wrist strike|
|Choku Zuki||Straight punch|
|Ura Zuki||Upper punch|
|Uraken Uchi||Back fist strike|
|Furi Zuki||Circular punch|
|Mawashi Zuki||Round hook punch|
|Tate Zuki||Vertical punch|
|Kizami Zuki||Jab punch|
|Oi Zuki||Lunge punch|
|Gyaku zuki||Reverse punch|
|Nihon Zuki||Double punch|
|Sanbon Zuki||Triple punch|
|Jun Zuki||Leading punch|
|Morote Zuki||Two fisted punch|
|Furi Sute||Whip swing|
|Hojo Oshi||Augmented push|
|Ashi Dori||Leg take down|
|Toki Waza||Freeing technique|
|Hazushi Waza||Throwing-off technique|
|Nage Waza||Throwing technique|
|haito Uchi||ridge hand|
|hiji uchi (empi)||elbow strike|
|nakadaka-ken||middle finger knuckle fist|
|nukite Uchi||finger thrust|
|shotei Uchi||palm of hand|
|shuto Uchi||knife hand|
|yubi hasami||finger pinch|
|Mai Geri Keage||Front kick (snap)|
|Mai Geri Kekomi||Front kick (thrust)|
|Stomping joint kick|
|Nidan Geri||Double front kick|
|Mai Toba Geri||Jump kick|
|Yoko Geri Kiagi||Side kick (snap)|
|Yoko Geri (Kekomi)||Side kick (thrust)|
|Mawashi Geri||Round kick|
|Ushiro Geri||Back kick|
|Ashi Barai||Foot sweep|
|Kakato Otoshi||Heel drop|
|Suri Ashi||Sliding step|
|Tsugi Ashi||Shuffling step|
|Ayumi Ashi||Natural stepping|
|Yori Ashi||Dragging step|
|Keri Ashi||Kicking foot|
|Issoku-cho||One foot length|
|Heisoku Dachi||Closed foot stance (feet together)|
|Musubi Dachi||Heels together - feet at an angle|
|Heiko Dachi||Parallel stance (feet shoulder width apart)|
|Hachiji Dachi||Natural stance (feet shoulder width apart - toes slightly pointed out)|
|Shiko Dachi||Straddle leg stance|
|Kiba Dachi||Horse riding stance|
|Sanchin Dachi||Hourglass stance|
|Zen Kutsu Dachi||Front Stance|
|Han Zen Kutsu Dachi||Half front stance|
|Fudo Dachi||Free stance|
|Kokutsu Dachi||Back stance|
|Neko Ashi Dachi||Cat stance|
|Renoji Dachi||"L" stance|
|Seisan Dachi||Side facing straddle stance|
|Koshi Dachi||Squat stance|
|Age Uke (Jodan)||Rising block (Head)|
|Chudan Uke||Inside circular block|
|Harai Uke||Sweeping block|
|Yoko Uke||Side block|
|Morote Sukui Uke||Two hand scoop block|
|Shotei Harai Uke||Palm heel sweeping block|
|Shotei Otoshi Uke||Palm heel descending block|
|Hojo Uke||Augmented block|
|Hari Uke||Bow & Arrow block|
|Haishu Mawashi Osae Uke||Back hand circling press block|
|Kuri Uke||Circular elbow block|
|Ura Kake Uke||Back-hand hook block|
|Uchi Hiki Uke||Middle level inward pulling block|
|Yoko (Soto) Hiki Uke||Side (outward) pulling block|
|Kosa Uke||Cross block|
|Kake Uke||Hook block|
|Ude Osae||Arm wedge|
|Shotei Osae||Palm-heel press|
|Gedan barai||Downward block|
|Hiki Uke||Grasping block|
|Shuto Uke||Knife hand block|
|Shotei Uke||Palm heel block|
|Chudan Uchi Uke||Inside forearm block|
|Ko Uke||Wrist block|
|Gedan Uchi Barai||Inside downward block (open hand)|
|Ura Uke||Back hand block|
|Hiji Uke||Elbow block|
|Hiza Uke||Knee block|
|Mawashi Uke||Roundhouse block|
|Morote Uke||Double handed block|
|Tora Guchi||Tiger mouth (block & strike)|
- Fire Whip(火の鞭Hi no muchi); Casey's Fire Whip isn't similar to Crystal Magic that much. But someone gave that to her, actually her father. Her father is known as the "Fire Demon" She uses her whip whenever there is a fight.
- Cursed Celestial Spirit Keys: Similiar to that of Celestial Spirit Wielder, the user summons, with the help of Keys and Magic, Cursed Spirits by opening gateways from their plane to ours. Cursed Keys are very rare and are considered equal or stronger than the Golden Keys, but will require more Magical Power to summon them. Unlike the Celestial Spirit users, the summoners of the Cursed Keys are most often referred as "Master" or "Mistress".
- Gate Of The Ghost: Avira(Crash and Teleportation Magic)
- Avira has Crash And Teleportation Magic
- Crash (粉砕, クラッシュ Kurasshu): is Caster Type. It is a very advanced Magic which gives the user the ability to smash everything they come into contact with. If the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally.Crash has various offensive and defensive properties. Using its inherent nature of being able to crush anything it comes into contact with, the user is able to nullify the effects of certain Magics by smashing them to pieces. By imbuing her Sword with Crash, the user is able to send an enemy flying numerous meters with incredible force. It is also capable of being fired as a burst of energy at the opponent. This Magic can also be utilized effectively as a defensive means. For example, by crushing the ground underneath them, the user is able to create a cushion of sorts against enemy attack. It is also possible for Crash to be used as a deflective barrier, sending an assailant flying backwards when they come into contact with it.
- Gate Of The Giant!Gate Of Mending!
- Casey's Stats:
- Casey's name meaning is: meaningvigilant or watchful
- Casey secretly uses Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, taught by Natsu Dragneel.
Battles and Events Edit
X769 - Casey was born.
X777 - Casey activate her magic for the first time, after her sister was killed by a Dark Guild.
X779 - Casey gets to Fairy Tail
X783 - Casey absolve the S-Class test