"I want to protect my farts... They smell very special to me! "
Avery Reinhart is a Wagon Slayer, a very Mary-sue oc. The biggest mary-sue I've ever dawned upon
En erfirst apaace duri th A Poop of a Dog arc, se hd long Donald Trump coloed hair that reaes down to her kes, woe a ragged toilet paper roll, and wore poop shaped shoes. ate o at e ed of te trgy se ches to a muh ore briter aparce.
Aejjrery has b ees ad ha Donald Trump coleds hair wich is alwas tied up in a poopy style. O raeccaons he has her hadwn, depding o th occion, tht is sihtly beoher houlder. Her chest is the size of Leafy's chin (cup -A as informed by Natsu) and in the yes o mny as a appetizing dy. Aey nver reveed her msurents to anyone to sae herself from embsent, only a few know what they are but fm con acdes by th Nau ad ra. Te eey orrer has trdany tis to k er for a fw smsuit sots but rfus on the spot.
Her Donald Trump colerrd Fairy Tail p is located on her left buttcheek. Additnlly, Avery rarely changes outfits but always wears her trademark goggle and poop emoji necklace along with her watch that counts down to the day the Emoji Movie premieres.
During her first year in the guild, Avery was once a distant and quiet girl who would act very cold towards anyone who dares to go near her due to her hate for humans. This can be shown when she would call most of the guild mates by their last names and would even think of an insulting nickname for some. On rare occasions she would snap and attack when irritated, or would just walk away and destroy everything that gets in her way. Only towards Polyscua she would be able to stand but can still find her irritating if being lectured on her hate towards humans. Despite not wanting to do anything with humans, she is shown to have an innocent heart. She tries to hide it, but many of has seen it through how she silently got excited at many things foreign to her, and if not informed properly on what it is she would make the wildest assumption. Like when she thought Natsu and Lisanna were married seeing as how close the two were when they were children. Through everyone's efforts, she eventually warmed up to them and seemingly reverted back to what's once her original personality.
In the present, Avery is just as carefree and reckless as her similar to some of her guild mates but thinks before she acts. She is very protective of her friends and always takes her chances no matter what it takes in order to protect them even if it means getting hurt in the process. Although she loves spending her days in Fairy Tail, there are many requests given to her by Master Makarov usually take long periods of time and ends up missing out in the craziness of Fairy Tail. So in order to make up for it, she would by numerous presents for the birthdays she's missed and for new guild members she was unable to greet on their first day. Avery is a very well practiced prankster, no thanks to Natsu and Happy's influence, though she tends to go a little bit over board to the point ones sanity is lost and some men tend to question their sexuality after the brutality one her pranks. She never repeats a prank twice, causing the entire guild to be wary whenever Avery comes back or just wants a 'simple' pay back.
Avery is assertive and still true to her beliefs that humans can not truly be trusted but has shown to live past her previous grudge on them. She also still maintains that 'disciplinary' persona. This shows that although Avery has changed, there are some parts of her 'old self' that she's retained. Which is mainly her taking things too seriously. Just like Erza, Avery- in her own way- does not tolerate disobedience in the guild but is said to be more 'forgiving' unlike the queen of fairies. Another trait of hers that she has retained is her love of flying, even though she has an intense fear of heights.
Overall, her loyalty towards her friends and guild is unwavering and has never thought one of leaving the guild ever again. She shows compassion to those who have been betrayed, both friend or foe alike and often sympathizes with them as she herself knows from personal experience. Avery can hold a grudge for a very long time. It takes a while for her to get over a certain grudge, it only depends on how bad the experience was can she eventually let go.
She loves sewing with all her heart and even personally makes the outfits for some of her friends.
As a dragon slayer, she too suffers from motion but the only cure for both Natsu and her is when they are in contact with one another in any transportation.
Have been partners since her birth and are in-separable. Even though Avery disapproves Azul's constant love confessions and intense displays of affection to Happy, she still loves her no matter what. They travel together on every mission Avery takes. Unlike how other Dragon Slayers use their exceeds as mean of flight, Avery uses her own magic to fly. But whenever she's in grave danger, Azul is always there to save her from falling. They both have each others backs, even though Azul tends to leave Avery in fear at the sight of every monster that is in the list of the exceed's phobias.
Ex-girlfriend of Laxus, the Lightening-make user has an intense hatred towards Avery. Although Avery doesn't entirely feel the same way, but hates her just as much as Lancaster constantly harasses the guild by abusing her current status as a Rune Knight as a means to do so. Like the rivalry between Natsu and Grey, the two are always at one another's throats each time they encounter one another. Despite their differences, they can come to agree on certain things when protecting what's important and rarely agree to work together.
Magic and Abilities Edit
Storm Dragon Slayer Magic: Avery is adept with her Dragon Slayer Magic and and uses it in many different ways in combat. Like all dragon slayers, she can consume her respective element to replenish her energy, with the exception with that which she can create. Her magic, though, has one advantage indifferent situations if her element isn't available. She can consume other elements and combine it with hers in order to make it into a powerful storm, but if she consumes too much of the foreign element she can still feel sick afterwards. Not only can she control the weather, she can sometimes be seen becoming one with it in certain points of a fight. However, Avery does tend to lose that control if her mind becomes too clouded with anger. At times she needs assistance from her friends in refueling her magic, one example can be Azul using a fan to help produce some wind. Because Avery is easily loses control of her magic, she considers her friends and enemies being stronger than her seeing as how they have much better control. The more unstable her emotions are, the more deadlier the storm she creates.
- Storm dragons roar ( Ranryū no Hōkō) : The user quickly gathers and releases wind from their mouth in the form of powerful, wild tempest blast.
- Storm dragons wings ( Ranryū no tsubasa ) : The user rise her hand above her head collecting wind energy. Then swing her hand and release several numbers of scale shaped wind masses flying at the target.
- Dance of the storm dragon ( Ranryū no odori ) : The user creates two piral streams and place them at her own place, in order to block a long ranged attack. Used for defensive and offensive purposes.
- Storm dragons double claw ( Ranryū no Nijū tsume ) : The user ignites both hands with wind to assault the enemy with a powerful wind enhanced slash attack.
- Storm dragons Boreas ( Ranryū no Boreasu ) : The user collect wind energy into one hand then throw it directly at the getting in contact with the target it explodes and take form a a large whirlwind.
- Storm dragons spiral Jaw ( Ranryū no Rasengaku ) : The user jumps in the air and, when they are upside down, transform wind into storm on their legs and kicks the opponent while rotating.
- Storm dragons tornado: The user creates an enormous tornado, hitting enemies nearby and sending then flying up in the air, damaging every part of their body.
- Storm dragons crushing leg ( Ranryū no Hassei ) : The user ignites one of their legs and then swings it in an arc, striking the target with a powerful kick, strong enough to blast the enemy.
- Storm dragons crushing fang (Ranryū no Saiga) : The user cloaks one of their hands in a whirlwind and strikes the target with their fingertips, leaving behind a trail of wind, and swipes the target in a claw-like fashion.
- Storm dragons wing attack ( Ranryū no Yokugeki) :The user generates a large wind storm from each of their arms, which twists and rotates to attack the targets in the surrounding area.
- Storm dragons turbulent fist (Ranryū no Ranken) : The user engulfs her fists inbstorm winds and punches the target, sending them flying in a circular motion as the wind continues to push him away by force.
- Storm Dragon's Downburst (Ranryū no Daunbāsuto) : The user creates a storm above themselves and the opponent, then produces a straight-line of moving air that also produces a downdraft in the process. The draft impacts the ground, crushing those underneath and pushes those outside of it away as a strong vortex of air curls and pushes out over a small portion of the surrounding area.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts:
- Shattering Wind: The user sends a slice of wind and cuts any near object in half, shattering it into pieces once cut on impact.
- Tempest Gale: Storm Drill:The user only uses this when surrounded by clouds and strong winds, dives downwards into a spinning motion at the same time gathering both elements together and hits the opponent, causing a huge amount of damage to the body from the immense pressure and is strong enough to create a crater that is 12 acres of land. (restricted of use by Master Makarov)
- Tempest Gale: Ritual Dance: The user can only use this spell with a partnered dragon slayer, their hearts and mind have to be one in order to successfully act this spell. Holding each other arm in air saying the same chant that sound similar to a vow, both dragon slayers combine their elements together and create a huge storm that is combined with the other elements. It can be compared to Unison raid, but the difference between these two spells is that this one reflects the feeling of trust between only dragon slayers.
- Tempest Hailstorm: The user raises only one hand in the air and blasts a giant wind pillar up towards the sky, then crashes downwards onto the enemy with full force, gathering any other elements from up in the air, like lightening, snow, or rainwater.
Dragon Force: Although Avery has yet to use this ability, she has revealed to have used it once when she was 7 years old. This was a few years before joining Fairy Tail. With this said, it can be said that Avery is the youngest out of all the current known dragon slayers to go through this state. She can go into dragon force at will without consuming Etherion or any high source of magic, it is unkown why.
Unison Raid (Yunizon Reido): A spell which allows two Mages to unite their Magic into a single, combined and stronger attack. Avery and Natsu usually combine their Magic elements to perform powerful spells, hence why they're called the 'Fire Storm of Fairy Tail'.
- Fire & Storm Spell: Avery and Natsu combine any of their spells, increasing in both destruction and speed in every spell.
Enhanced Smell: Avery has a very high keen sense of smell. Avery can easily smell for her friends as long as any of them are in a 20 mile radios. Although, not intentionally, there are some smells that she can sense unwillingly and is very sensitive to disgusting smells. Avery can also, as a result of knowing them by memory, can catch scent of anyone familiar nearby instantly, despite only familiarizing with the scent for a short amount of time.
Enhance Hearing: Even though hers is not as strong as some dragon slayer, Avery still possesses exemplary good hearing. But this can be her weakness when hearing things at a high pitch, leaving her deaf for quite a few short moments.
Sixth Sense: Combined with her enhanced hearing, she can hear the voices of the deceased and can, occasionally, see their astral bodies. Avery can converse with them, and according to her, if they are willing to listen or if they still have the ability to communicate. This ability has its faults as Avery has a hard time in locating where the voice is coming from as well as having after affect of using this for a long period of time. It is only eventually revealed that it is actually a curse- a curse that is meant for her to forever hear the ghosts of her pasts. Who placed this curse upon her and why has not yet been revealed yet.
Hand-to-Hand Combat: Through her past experience in the guild's constant brawls, being asked to duel by many of her allies, and faced many foes, she has displayed a strong fighting style both bare-handed and when equiped with any type of nearby weapons. She uses her legs most of the time for fights rather than her fists
- Avery was once meant to be a Wind Dragon Slayer but due to how many readers pointed out how Wendy is a Sky Dragon Slayer, the magic was slightly altered because of that.
- Her original name was Avory Sky
- The original concept of Avery is much more different compared to her current appearnace. She has gong through rapid changes, but was decided that the other images were to be used for different future works.
You can find the two stories at these two links: