"I'm a Black Dragon Slayer. But it doesn't mean Acnologia is my foster father!"
Alexa, is a Black Dragon Slayer, and uses Telekinesis, and Earth Magic. She is a Take Over S-Class Mage, and formerly a dark mage from Crime Sorcière. She is the second strongest mage in Fairy Tail. She is a member of Team Yeager, and one of Misaki Yeager's sibling. She is also, often a model for Sorcerer Magazine. She is famous because of her usage of three magics, which is Black Dragon Slayer Magic, in which she saves, and often uses Earth and Telekinesis Magic.
Alexa is a slim young woman with below average height and build. She has brown eyes, with long eye lashes and orange hair that reaches pass her shoulders, that she usually keeps down and a set of bangs that hang in unkempt waves over her forehead.
She has huge breasts with a curvaceous body, in which her (presumed) measurements are: bust:91 cm, waist:57 cm, and hip:88 cm. She is first introduced with a orange hair that has a single, large curl that stops just above her shoulders. She has a fair skin, and she wears a hot pink crop-top with a blue skirt. She wears a belt to keep her skirt up. In year X791, she often ties her hair into a small ponytail on the left side of her head, held by a blue ribbon.
When she uses her Black Dragon Slayer Magic Dragon Force, her hair turns into black, while her eyes turns into some like emerald green eyes. She has a tattoo on her left waist replacing Fairy Tail's emblem with a sharp, curved tattoo.
Alexa is described as the "Hunter" by those who know her personally, as she prefers her environment and herself to be spotlessly clean. She is averse to having either herself or her equipment soiled, and she has been known to wipe down her blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. However, she will not hesitate to touch filth if she deems it necessary.
Despite her preoccupation with cleanliness, Alexa is abrasive and not very approachable. She rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. Her manner of speaking tends to be blunt and insulting, her comments are frequently coarse or otherwise inappropriate, and she is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. Her sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes her unsettling to a great number of people.
Alexa is a model for Sorcerer Magazine. She is the quieter of Team Yeager, but sometimes she is loud and foul-mouthed. She is known as "Shitbitch"(クソビッチkusobicchi) because of her attitude of being foul-mouthed, and rude. But while in the guild or in other public places, she often gets attention by all who pass her by due to her beautiful body and her small, cute face, She usually wears fashionable, frilly clothes that most girls her age can be seen wearing. She is described as the perfect teenage girl and around town. She is very kind, and caring (In public places like other guilds, etc.), she is polite, sweet and nice to others, but in her "Indoor mode" (Inside the guild), she is very noisy, and unquestionable, which causes everyone to coward in the corner. She is not afraid of Erza Scarlet, since both of them are known as "The Twin Monsters" inside the guild. She is also very strict, just like Erza. But despite her rude, and foul-mouthed personality, Alexa really does care about her comrades, more than herself.
In X768, she was born in a capital called "Crocus" , the capital of the Kingdom of []. She was soon adopted by an unnamed dragon who taught her Dragon Slaying Magic. But then, in July 7 X777, the dragon disappeared, and Alexa was adopted by Toma E. Fiore who treated her as his own child. But after finding out about Fairy Tail, she joined the guild, even if she's not in the legal age yet. And yet, she found Misaki Yeager, her Eldest sister.
Magic And Abilities Edit
Black Dragon Slayer Magic (黒の滅竜魔法, Koku no Metsuryū Mahō), also referred to as Darkness Dragon Slayer Magic (冥の滅竜魔法Yami no Metsuryū Mahō), and Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (影の滅竜魔法 Ei no Metsuryū Mahō) by its main user, Níðhöggr, is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, obviously a Slayer Magic, and last, but not least, aDragon Slayer Magic which revolves around the element of darkness, which is the polar opposite to brightness, the result of the condition of a very small amount or even an absence of visible light; beings are incapable of distinguishing colours in conditions of either high brightness or darkness, and in conditions of insufficient light, perception is achromatic and ultimately, black; not only this, Black Dragon Slayer Magic encompasses shadows, which is a space where light from a light source is blocked by an opaque object, occupying all of the three-dimensional volume behind an object with light in front of it; but Black Dragon Slayer Magic enables the caster to absorb, manipulate, and generate the element of darkness and shadows, effectively allowing the user to turn into a draconic figure in synchronization with dark energy.
- Shade Forge (, Shēdo Fōji lit. Pseudo-Darkness Molding Magic): Shade Forge is a special sub-ability of Black Dragon Slayer Magic- it can be considered an existence similar to that of theDarkness-Make Molding Magic. Shade Forge is the main usage of Black Dragon Slayer Magic other than simply using it to bolster the user's close-quarters capabilities; in any case, Shade Forge is triggered by the user taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, placing outside sources under their thrall while drawing from the inner feelings of humanity that they kept locked away, afraid of all of those hypocritical judgmental types whom are no different than themselves – this is the way of shadows; however, unlike regular Black Dragon Slayer Magic, the user can only manifest it lightly, that is to say, that they are only able to project the darkness one or two feet ahead of themselves. However, that is where Shade Forge's full power comes into play—if the user understands the inherent structure of the properties about to be reproduced in their mind; including the flow and balance of magical energy within, they can use the darkness in order to perfectly replicate the structure of the identified material, using the darkness to cause the manifested item in a more malleable state, completely unlike its regular version, as to allow it to be easily reshaped into a new form, reforming the material into a new shape that they deem suitable in a matter of seconds. The shadowy structures that the caster manifests all carry the natural overwhelming power of Dragon Slayer Magic, even when the user isn't touching them, making them a cut above most other forms of structure-creation magic; indeed, the only limitations are the user's own imagination, and it requires no prior movements which are all in-born withMolding Magic, instead, the user can form countless items simply by shaping their magical power and thinking about it, not even using the proper modification technique known as Shape Transformation in order to bring their thoughts into reality; for this reason, it can be said that Shade Forge is far more effective than bog-standard Darkness-Make or powers similar to it. With Shade Forge, the user is able to draw any darkness or shadow from any source, including the night sky and their own shadow; though they able to manifest darkness from their own magical power, but this is relatively taxing on their body and magic reserves, which is why it is preferable to draw their element from natural sources. Like regular Black Dragon Slayer Magic, Shade Forge's substance is known to be extremely destructive, capable of obliterating almost anything in its path as the eternano composing the darkness accelerates the moment of contact with a physical being, causing it to explode momentarily, before reverting to its previous state and continuing to travel forward. As the user is capable of molding darkness from the night sky, Shade Forge becomes exponentially more powerful at night—making a user of the magic considered nearly invincible, with only a few weaknesses to exploit. With high-level Shade Forge, it is possible to manufacture an exact replica of objects using darkness as the primary material. Despite all of its near invincibility as darkness can be procured from nearly everything and anywhere, Shade Forge's greatest weakness is that by drawing upon the element of the night sky; darkness, the user subjects themselves to the full brunt of the negative emotions that compose Black Dragon Slayer Magic. There are two forms of Shade Forge; the first is calledStatic Shade Forge. This type of Shade Forge is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Shade Forge. This type of Shade Forge focuses on creating animate shadowy sculptures, usually in the form of animals; though human body parts and the like can also be formed. Dynamic Shade Forge is said to be more quickly cast than Static Shade Forge. While both styles of Shade Forge have their own pros and cons, there is no clear "superior", leaving the matter of which style is "stronger" up to how much both versions evolve.
- Dynamic Shade Forge (実降・偽性・闇の造形魔法|ダイナミック・シェード・フォージ}},Dainamikku Shēdo Fōji lit. Entity-Summoning Pseudo-Darkness Molding Magic): Dynamic Shade Forge is the second form of Shade Forge; it involves the user creating familiars forged from darkness. These familiars are formed when the user focuses more magical energy into the formation of their Shade Forge magic seal while envisioning a proper 'guardian', at which point, the user can manifest them from their magic seal- these beings of darkness take upon a black smoky colouration and emit a soft glow and generally have hundreds of eyes emblazoned upon their existences. While Dynamic Shade Forge focuses on animals of darkness, human body parts and the like can also be formed; the user can also manifest full humanoid beings; the user more often than not utilizes the creations made manifest by Dynamic Shade Forge in order to assist them in battle, be used as diversions from all sorts of incoming blows, and last, but not least, as a means of transportation to reach heights that would normally be considered impossible or to evade an enemy's onslaught. Dynamic Shade Forge is said to be more quickly cast than Static Shade Forge; though they generally cost more magical power to maintain due to Dynamic Shade Forge summoning beings which more often than not requiring the user to direct and command them; though after a while, these demonic guardians are capable of displaying free will and thought, making all sorts of movements on their own judgments based on the current situation, allowing them to take appropriate action in many cases. With Dynamic Shade Forge and a good memory, the user has the ability to summon avatars of the foes that they've defeated, the stronger they are the better. The user is said to not really be interested in Dynamic Shade Forge as they prefer to fight their battles themselves, but the original dragon who used the magic was noted to be an absolute master of this version of Shade Forge, manifesting entire armies from nothing to run wild upon those who opposed them.
- Shadowsinker (, Shadōshinkā lit. Black Dragon's Darkness Body Transformation): Shadowsinker is a core aspect of Black Dragon Slayer Magic and one of the magic's most powerful assets; effectively, it's a drastically more effective version of the Shadow Body spell, which is a darkness-based version of the Elemental Body ability of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed; but Shadowsinker is a permanently available ability - Shadowsinker enables the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic to transform their body into shadows, allowing them to sink into the ground in order to roam around freely at high speed and teleport. When inducing Shadowsinker, the user takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature which now begins to surround their body, enveloping the caster in its entirety before the malefic powers of the shadows reduce their existence to black wispy smoke and embers – this is actually their own magical energy influenced by Black Dragon Slayer Magic, essentially transforming their very body into that of shadows, which cannot be touched by normal means. This shadowy from grants the caster near unparalleled speed and an immunity to harm when transformed; essentially granting them the status of semi-flight. With Shadowsinker, the user is capable of closing the distance between themselves and their enemies, and can even use it go through them, attacking and then re-materializing continually as a form of a 'speed blitz'. Since the user is capable of transforming their body into shadows, the user can use the shadow dash to go through structures with openings, like chain-link fences, iron bars and pipe-like structures; they can simply escape through ventilation systems and anything that has the smallest of openings, making the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic virtually impossible to corner unless under specific circumstances. With Shadowsinker, the user can squeeze through tight passages, or move objects about –they could pull a person out from under a mob attacking them by dispersing and reforming them nearby, or steal their opponents' weapons by vaporizing them into their hands and bringing them to their own. The user can move around with a partner, or send objects to a new location within traveling with them, providing they can visualize the new location in their mind; an extension of this is that the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of engulfing a target with shadow by sending it towards them instead of using it to surround themselves, this causes the target to float above the ground, being guided by their hand in a similar manner to that of Telekinesis. More often than not, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic milks Shadowsinker for all it's worth, and, in a fight, uses the ability to constantly disappear and appear at will, hitting, running, and flanking without any effort at all and barely any threat of counterattack. While in this state, all physical and magical attacks are negated, and, this renders others' ability to track the user null and void- not even some form of Sensory Magic can notice the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic; with Shadowsinker active, the user often only appears as a black shimmer of energy, with only the fastest foes even catching sight of their true figure during a battle as they dodge efficiently and make surprise attacks from all angles available; they are also capable of sinking others into the depths of their shadow, enveloping them with Black Dragon Slayer Magic's Shadow Erosion power; one of the most dangerous abilities that Shadowsinker bestows upon the caster is the power to link to the shadow of the opponent, allowing them to never miss with their attacks as every strike that the Black Dragon Slayer Magic user performs would involve them quickly emerging from the opponent's shadow and then striking them with any type of power in the back. The user can also perform maneuvers such as creating a swirling vortex that pulls in and "devours" any and all targets they deem suitable, as well as causing shadows to erupt from the ground in a singular burst that blows the target into the air as they receive a fair amount of damage. However, as a bit of a downside to the great versatility offered by Shadowsinker, if the user is caught while in a tangible form, or by another person in shadow form, they are then vulnerable to any sort of attack. An Elemental Body spell always takes some "phase time" to complete the transportation, during which the user cannot do anything else: for this reason, it is seldom used in combat. Shadowsinker however, is a power which can reduce the phase time to a level suitable for combat down to zero. The caster can perform Shadowsinker mid-combo as well, causing the enemy's attacks to miss while simultaneously acting as attack cancels for themselves; and with it, they can move at speeds up to one hundred and twenty kilometers per hour, the maximum velocity at which they are still able to breathe. However, the weakness of Shadowsinker is that it normally takes the user a split second to transform their body into shadows, preventing the caster from moving out of the way of enemy attacks if they are too slow to activate Shadowsinker.
Umbra Erga (, Anbura Eruga lit. Black Dragon's Roar): Umbra Erga is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of darkness and shadows - as such, it works best with Black Dragon Slayer Magic. When performing Umbra Erga, Níðhöggr utilizes his enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within his mouth- from here, Níðhöggr attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with his energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the Unbreakable Dark going the opposite of the 'magic = feelings' concept—by Níðhöggr fuelling his magic with negative feelings, he is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, only manifesting magical power in a dark and malefic nature; he draws more and more darkness into his massive jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until he has gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, he could cause a bombardment of malefic energy that covers an entire continent. When charging the Umbra Erga, Níðhöggr's mouth begins to glow red as his veins light up, but in any case, once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, Níðhöggr utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from his mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from his mouth towards the target; in the case of Umbra Erga, the form it takes is one of a powerful chain reaction akin to nuclear fission; as the magical energies in the Black Dragon's mouth will rumble violently as they quickly spiral outwards before manifesting as upon release, the magical energy collapses in on itself then expands outwards rapidly towards the enemy; a flare is a contained release of energy, which fully exposes the enemy to the source rather than blow them away from it after a while. When charging the Umbra Erga, Níðhöggr's mouth begins to glow red as his veins light up, unleashing this energy in the form of an enormous black beam of darkness, at least three kilometers in width, that has a red outline. The trajectory of the laser can be altered, allowing the Black Dragon to strike more than one opponent. The whiplash of the attack can be quite huge, usually blowing apart anything behind the Dragon King at the time of attack. Along with its astounding destructive power, the attack has a delayed effect if the initial blast should fail, wherein the target will be blasted by residual effects left over by the beam; which manifests in the form of orbs of darkness, which lock-on to Níðhöggr's opponents no matter their position, chasing after them. They can dodge obstacles in their way, unless it is not physically possible, never ceasing their hunt until they catch their prey. As it darts through the air, the blast released by Umbra Erga is capable of inducing a decomposition effect on anything that it happens to come into contact with, as both organic and inorganic substances are broken down into much simpler forms of matter, rotting everything in its path - as per the traits of Black Dragon Slayer Magic, Níðhöggr's Umbra Erga can function similarly to a deadly miasma, a poisonous vapor filled with particles from decomposed matter that causes all sorts of illnesses, the deadliness of such increasing in the presence of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions, and it is able to spread through airspace in a slow rate but with equal effects on the surroundings. It goes without saying that the Dragon's Roar of Níðhöggr can deal a great amount of damage to any opponent with an enormous explosion upon contact, leaving huge mushroom cloud; similar a nuclear bomb; this effect spreads out to a fan-shaped area, and is easily capable of destroying several buildings in a single strike; reducing an entire desert to naught but a long-spanning sheet of molten glass; at full power, Umbra Erga can completely eradicate an island, imprinting a giant crater into the ocean.
- Umbra Erga – Condenshot (, Anbura Eruga – Kondenshotto lit. Black Dragon's Roar: Focused Ordinance Edition): Umbra Erga – Condenshot is a variant of the standard Umbra Erga attack of Black Dragon Slayer Magic; in this case, Umbra Erga – Condenshot is a compression of the innumerable quantities of shadow launched out of Níðhöggr's mouth into the form of a gigantic orb of swirling shadow that devastates everything in its path. When performing Umbra Erga – Condenshot, Níðhöggr first inhales, gathering eternano within his mouth to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within his mouth- from here, Níðhöggr attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with his energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the Unbreakable Dark going the opposite of the 'magic = feelings' concept—by Níðhöggr fuelling his magic with negative feelings, he is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, only manifesting magical power in a dark and malefic nature. At this point, Níðhöggr initiates the usual fusion of eternano and magical energies, causing the combined mass of energy to become the embodiment of negativity as the gathered energies combine to act a propellant to the shadowy attack, charging it up for a few moments; this also induces a gravitational attraction that begins to pull objects towards Níðhöggr as the energy contained within his mouth becomes larger. Once the charging phase has been completed, Níðhöggr unleashes a mighty roar that doesn't release a gigantic laser of darkness, but rather, a pitch-black and purple pulsating orb of energy with black static around it shoots forth with a speed and force beyond that of a bullet, destroying everything that the sphere of darkness so much as passes while in motion, focusing on dealing smashing damage which can bust through and completely flatten anything and everything in its way; but upon contact with the designated target, Umbra Erga – Condenshot explodes viciously, blasting away everything in the immediate vicinity.
Banishing Fang (, Banishingu Fangu lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw): Banishing Fang is the basic close-quarters spell of the Black Dragon Slayer Magic, akin to Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, Iron Dragon's Hard Fist, Shadow Dragon's Slash, and Solar Dragon's Firing Hammer; effectively, with Banishing Fang, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic covers their arm with shadows before slashing at their target. In any case, when performing Banishing Fang, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic begins to invoke their dark-based powers by taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – these shadows constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage. From here, the user charges immense amounts of darkness within one of their hands, with their hand assuming an open-palm formation, the tips of their fingers pointing downwards palm-wise. With this, the user slashes forward with their "claw" at high speeds, inflicting major damage and launching them far away, creating an impact force which is powerful enough to propel the unlucky recipient several meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike far more powerful, and harder to dodge. Once Banishing Fang makes contact with the opponent, the searing, unholy properties of the darkness manifest fully, spelling bad luck or even worse for the enemy, as the sheer force and velocity of the user's hand movements only bolster their elemental attack, granting a powerful attack capable of gouging a hole in the enemy's body, no matter how resilient they are, even if they're harnessing any form of power booster- countless fellow Dragon Slayers, especially Second-Generation Dragon Slayers, have fallen to the overwhelming power of this spell, despite how deceptively simple it looks. The amount of time in which these actions transpire make it seem as if the opponent has been slashed with the force that could cleave several skyscrapers in a row in twain effortlessly, blowing them away instantly after the spell has been performed. The caster is also capable of projecting the shadows of Banishing Fang outwards by thrusting forward with their hand after manifesting the shadows on their hand, launching it as a claw-shaped aura at their target which serves as an impromptu projectile attack.
- Banishing Fang: Raid (, Banishingu Fangu: Reido lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw: Crushing Fang Devoured by the Darkness): Banishing Fang: Raid is an extension of the regular Banishing Fang Black Dragon Slayer Magic spell; it's a version of the standard Banishing Fang where the caster lashes out at the target with an open palm before dividing the shadows on their hand into numerous thin tendrils to bombard the target; functioning similarly to Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang or Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang. When inducing Banishing Fang: Raid, the caster can either use it once in close-range with the original Banishing Fang spell already activated, or begin a new Banishing Fang. But when invoking Banishing Fang: Raid, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – once this is done, the user strikes forward with all of their might, unleashing the concentrated shadows upon their arm towards the foe, resulting in the caster momentarily placing their hand upon the enemy's body in a grabbing motion as they unleash their darkness, causing a powerful surge that splits the shadows condensed upon the user's arm into a dozen tendrils that bombard the opponent with vicious lashings that transfer the user's own darkness into the opponent's body. While the attack is being performed, Banishing Fang: Raid has the unique ability of allowing the user to grab onto an opponent in midair; and in any case, once grabbed, the user is capable of throwing the opponent in two directions, forwards and backwards. If the user hits their enemies farther away, then their opponents will be sent upward with high vertical knockback.
- Banishing Fang: Spike (, Banishingu Fangu: Supaiku lit. Black Dragon's Slashing Iron Claw: Erupting Pillar): Banishing Fang: Spike is an extension of the regular Banishing Fang Black Dragon Slayer Magic spell; it's a version of the standard Banishing Fang where the caster gathers the shadows amassed around their hand and surges them into the ground, resulting in a powerful pillar of darkness that erupts from the earth, damaging anything in its area-of-effect in a manner similar to Shadow Dragon's Eruption. When performing Banishing Fang: Spike, the user takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating shadows around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a black aura with a purple outline – once this is done, the caster slams their open shadow-clad palm into the barren earth, transferring the darkness imbued upon their arm into the ground itself, resulting in a minor earthquake resonating throughout the area and shaking the surface for the briefest of moments – the earth bursts open as a torrent of darkness that swirls around at high speeds in the shape of a pillar erupts upwards. As per being oriented towards offensive measures, the pillars are known to possess immense slashing power if used in such a manner, and can pierce all sorts of defenses, whether they are natural or supernatural in nature, ranging from Magic to Curse-derived. Generally, the user harnesses Banishing Fang: Spike by launching it towards his enemies- by simply stomping smashing their palm into the ground, they release two pulses of magical energy from their shadowy hands, resulting in fissures erupting from the earth, travelling in the direction of their opponent- while in motion, the fissures generated cause the earth to shake violently with a force akin to a minor tremor that ends with absurdly sharp pillars of darkness erupting in a continuous row while they rush towards their opponent like a multitude of sharks submerged within the earth, leaving only their fins visible, chasing the enemy until certain doom is met; even after the strike, the pillars of darkness persist in rising before dissipating into the skies. This variation is so incredibly powerful that it is able to plow through several buildings in one shot.
Shadow Drive (, Shadō Doraibu lit. Third-Generation Dragon Power Amplification: Darkness of the Outer Limits): Drive is a Dragon Slayer ability is a type of Magic-amplification technique used by Third Generation Dragon Slayers that brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of Dragon Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by Dragon Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. In the case of Shadow Drive, and by extension, a Black Dragon Slayer Magic user, Shadow Drive infuses the darkness that each user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic can generate with their magic into their bloodstream, which reaches their brain, resonating with the adrenaline that the user experiences in the heat of combat. This, in turn, reacts with the Black Dragon Slayer's own body and their Magic Origin, and their Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as shadow and darkness cloaks around them. When this process is occurring, alongside it, the darkness ever-so-signature of Black Dragon Slayer Magic begins to automatically activate, taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, automatically initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting the caster's magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, granting them an aura of shadows that completely cloaks and continuously rises from their body while simultaneously whirling around the caster in a rippling manner; activating Shadow Drive, the user's eyes become obscured by shadows, leaving only their round and blank irises visible. Essentially, Shadow Drive causes the user to become cloaked in intense shadow, allowing the user to better employ their Dragon Slayer Magic whilst at the same time massively enhancing their physical prowess to a degree, particularly their speed; while it is said that Drive channels the powers that "kill dragons", this is particularly unknown as it has never succeeded. Shadow Drive has a notable amount of startup invincibility, so if their opponent is attacking the user while they are activating the skill, the user will be capable of counterattacking immediately as to turn the tides instantly. As a result of Shadow Drive, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase; tripling their already impressive power, allowing for a massive boost all across the board.
- Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain (, Shadō Doraibu – Fantomu Pein lit. Darkness of the Outer Limits: Malefic Phantasmal Mirror Image Manifestation): Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is an extension of the bog standard Shadow Drive power; it enables the caster to manifest their personal Darkside into the mortal plane and have them fight alongside the user. When invoking Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain, the caster takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, the user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting their magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards them, pooling it at a singular point – their own shadow. The negative feelings hidden within their shadow – the caster's dark side – reacts to this mechanic, accepting the power gleefully as the user's magical energies link with that of the shadow's existence, causing it become shrouded with a glyph composed of magical energy, textured in black and red as it undergoes a grotesque transformation into an exact replica of the user, flanking the caster's side; however, what is different about the Darkside in comparison to the user is that the shadow is completely black with the exception of its red eyes; also wisps of darkness constantly scatter from its form. The shadow can even move and fight like them also, with the similar amount of strength as its wielder; due to the user's magical power giving it extra strength. When this is done, the shadow is linked to the user's mind. Once an exploitable opening presents itself, it can and often will lead to lengthy and unbelievably high-damage combos. The user of Black Dragon Slayer Magic can use the Darkside as a pressure and confusing tool, forcing the opponent to switch between dodging and blocking until they make an unfortunate mistake. When Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is active, the user impossible to counter or predict without the use of clairvoyance, as the shadow does nothing, remaining in a hunched position, until commanded, meant to be as close as possible to the opponent. Many of the user and their shadow's attacks chain together; capable of dealing tremendous damage to the foe via numerous heavy blows; dodging many attacks as well as faking out the opponent, disorientating them even more. The user can also summon and recall their Darkside; however, the shadow is also automatically summoned through many of Black Dragon Slayer Magic's more powerful spells. The main purpose of the shadow is to add damage to the user's combos and to force disorientation on the opponent if they block. However, the main weakness of Shadow Drive – Phantom Pain is that when utilizing this, for stronger attacks, the user cannot use or move their body and has to have someone guard them so that they won't be harmed.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義, Metsu Ryū Ōgi): The strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer.
- Black Lotus: Slashing Shadow Array (黒蓮・斬影陣, Kokuren: Zan'eijin): TBA
- Jörmungandr: Eternal Requiem (, Yorumungando: Etānaru Rekuiemu lit. Serpent's Maw Divine Return: Thousand Souls Dark Branding): Jörmungandr: Eternal Requiem is one of Níðhöggr's two Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer; in the case of this spell, Jörmungandr: Eternal Requiem creates a pulsing crimson wave of shadow that cancels out all power-ups currently activated while dealing serious damage. When performing Jörmungandr: Eternal Requiem, Níðhöggr gathers and compresses magical energy from the vicinity upon one of his claws before he takes the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, Níðhöggr induces the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting his magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards him while focusing it around his hand, compressing it completely to the point that it can be visually described as specks of crimson and black molting off of his large claw like they were feathers; however, from here, the Black Dragon thins out the energy focused on his claw in order to result in not an overwhelming amount, but not a miniscule amount either; essentially, it is just the right amount; at least to oppose the foe's offending spell—it calls upon the theory of Mao-Dun in order to function. The Mao-Dun theory concerns a blacksmith who makes both shields and spears. He first pitches a customer the spears, claiming that they are so sharp, no shield can block them. He then pitches the shields, saying they are so hard, no spear can pierce them. The customer then asks what would happen if he threw one of the blacksmith's spears at one of his shields...and received no answer. This is the source of the Chinese word for paradox (矛盾, máodùn lit. spear-shield). The darkness collection in the Black Dragon's hand is concentrated to a single point; and with a single throwing motion, Níðhöggr launches the collection of darkness forward in the form of a spiralling pulsing horizontal shockwave of crimson darkness that barrels through the opposing collection of supernatural particles that composes the offending supernatural powers, causing everything else to be shoved aside into fragments of shadow, essentially breaking it into pieces, nullifying the enemy's supernatural abilities and negating their supernatural powers at the point of contact while producing enough force to blow the opponent away.
- Jörmungandr: Damned Charging Lance (, Yorumungando: Damudo Chājingu Ransu lit. Serpent's Maw Divine Return: The Tyrannical Soul-Sucking Spear of Absolute Darkness Bombardment): Jörmungandr: Damned Charging Lance is the name of Níðhöggr's only Dragon Slayer's Secret Art and his absolute strongest attack. However, the end result of the attack is unknown, as Ashur was capable of stopping it and countering with her own Secret Art, Ultimate Ascension Wave. As the name and the rest of Black Dragon Slayer Magic's power would suggest, it could destroy everyone nearby. It was said that this was the move that was used to defeat Ashur the first time. However, in Daybreak S2, Damned Charging Lance is finally utilized – more than living up to its potency. When activating Damned Charging Lance, Níðhöggr activates his Black Dragon Slayer Magic by taking the 'magic = feelings' concept to the fullest—by fuelling this magic with negative feelings, Níðhöggr is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, but only manifesting his magical powers in a dark and malefic nature while drawing any source of darkness towards him, gathering and condensing darkness around his body momentarily as it flows out and around his large frame, obscuring everything and anything as day turns into night with blood red fog while darkness pulsates throughout the atmosphere, followed by Níðhöggr's words,"Let me show you fear and despair..." (恐怖と絶望を味わってみよ… Kyoufu to zetsubou wo ajiwattemiyo...). The blood red fog and darkness shrouding the vicinity intensifies as vicious winds are stirred up, signifying the absolute hell that is about to be unleashed on earth. With the crimson skies glowing above, Níðhöggr lets out a mighty roar - this gesture acts as a conduit which focuses and dictates the flow of magical energy, tapping into the magical energies that already exist within the earth and matter; representing the cyclical flow of eternano and turns that power to manipulable ends; allowing the Black Dragon to mold and initiate the fusion of magical energy- however, as per the usual aspects of Black Dragon Slayer Magic, the magical energies brought into this plane of existence are a darker shade of energy that is an embodiment of sheer, unrelenting hatred that manifests a serial of dark red and black ethereal spears from thin air using the above mentioned process- the lances possess long and hollow concave edges, with a cross-shaped "handle" and a diamond-shaped gap in the center. The "handle" is connected to a guard that has two spikes on either side of sorts that is an extension of the sides of the blade. Floating around Níðhöggr in a circular formation at high speeds, the Black Dragon then mentally commands the lances to shoot towards his opponent; causing the spears to expand while surging forth in the blink of an eye, tainted a pulsating raven as bleeding scarlet discharges of electricity arc around the spears. All these volley of spears dart through the air, they create a gravitational field around themselves which possesses immense attraction force, drawing in everything in the vicinity including ambient supernatural energies that are suspended within the atmosphere, gradually getting larger, as well as growing stronger and stronger and faster- the almost magnetic pull never ceases, only becoming more and more powerful as moments pass. Not only this, as pure shadows influenced by Black Dragon Slayer Magic, it possesses an immense corroding influence, as anything that that any Damned Charging Lance passes by is instantly disintegrated into nothingness, eradicating anything upon contact by busting it into numerous black cubes of shadow. The Damned Charging Lance effect is not only a relentless attack, but Níðhöggr possesses pinpoint control over the spell, and his unerring aim allows the lances of destruction to travel in straight lines or bend, twist or curve around corners; upon impact, and everything inside the Damned Charging Lance's blast radius is devastated, while nothing outside of it is even touched; tsunamis, shockwaves, and ring clouds form for every living second that the spell is in motion. Upon contact with the attack's target, the lances induce nuclear fission through sheer evil upon the masses of particles in the vicinity, breaking the particles apart with the process of a nucleus of eternano splitting into smaller nuclei in the blink of an eye, releasing a quantity of energy unheard of in any day and age in the form of an enormous explosion that echoes outwards for several thousand kilometers or more, the impact of the powerful surge causes a large mushroom cloud of darkness to quickly rise upwards at the point of casting the spell.
Extension: Lance Discharge ZERO(, Ekusutenshon: Ransu Disuchāji ZERO lit. Tyrannical Soul-Sucking Spear of Absolute Darkness Bombardment Additional Attack: Demon God Purgatory Killing Shadowless Piercing Array): TBA§ Earth Magic (土魔法 Tsuchi Mahō) is a Caster Magic andElemental Magic which enables the caster to manipulate the element of earth.
- § Iron Rock Spikes (岩鉄トゲ Gan Tetsu Toge):
Alexa creates earth spikes that inmobilizes his opponent. (Anime only)
- § Iron Rock Powder
Explosion (岩鉄起爆塵 Gan Tetsu Bakuchiri): Alexa summons earth spikes that pierce his opponent. (Anime only)
- § Iron Rock Wall (岩鉄壁 Gan Tetsu Heki): Alexa
creates pillars from the ground that form a wall, blocking incoming attacks.
- § Continuous Formation (連鎖 Rensa): Alexa
creates pillars from the ground that form multiple walls in a straight line, blocking incoming attacks. (Anime only)
- § Supreme King Rock
Crush (覇王岩砕 Haō Gan Sai): Alexa uses the rocks around him to surround the enemy and crush them with multiple sized stones. In the anime, Jura uses this spell with two phrases. First phrase, surrounds enemy with stones and binds enemy, second phrase crushes all stones which surrounds enemy. This spell causes high damage capable of defeating Oración Seis leader, Brain.
- Alexa's Black Dragon Slaying Magic is taught by Acnologia.